I'm back!!

spydermanj
Pro Bowl

I'm back!!

Postby spydermanj » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:21 am

I know I haven't kept up with the journals, as I was involved in an accident about 8 weeks ago, and was in no condition to constantly update. Once again, I do apologize, but I will post weekly after every game. Starting after the upcoming game against the Giants, I will post about the Chicago Bears everyday. In the meantime, I am working on a bye-week analysis of the team, even though they did get embarrassed by Tampa Bay. I should have the analysis by Monday, and also a game journal of Bears VS Giants on Monday or the day after. I look forward to seeing you guys there!!

I'm back!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

GeneralSilent
MVP

Re: I'm back!!

Postby GeneralSilent » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:16 am

Good to have ya back :D Hope that accident wasn't too serious.
God bless america!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Yeah, hope you are healing up well. Also, hope no one was critically injured.
I was in a rather serious auto accident, about 20 years ago. Thankfully, no one was critically injured.....but, it's still a difficult thing to move forward from, for everyone involved.
Best wishes

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:35 pm

If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to share what happened in your accident? I'm curious.

spydermanj
Pro Bowl

Postby spydermanj » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:30 pm

JSamuel wrote:If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to share what happened in your accident? I'm curious.

It's alright. I basically was driving with a friend and she was acting silly as he'll. She was basically acting stupid. She was waving her hands in my face bouncing to the beat, and she blinded me and I rammed into the side of the building. She turned out ok but I was ejected and hit the wall at a very high speed. I had 18 broken bones and a fractured vertebrae. I'm ok now.

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:32 pm

spydermanj wrote:
JSamuel wrote:If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to share what happened in your accident? I'm curious.

It's alright. I basically was driving with a friend and she was acting silly as he'll. She was basically acting stupid. She was waving her hands in my face bouncing to the beat, and she blinded me and I rammed into the side of the building. She turned out ok but I was ejected and hit the wall at a very high speed. I had 18 broken bones and a fractured vertebrae. I'm ok now.

Were you wearing a seatbelt? Don't worry i won't lecture you about seatbelt use :)
God bless america!

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:23 pm

spydermanj wrote:

Holy....

I bet you were thankful for your insurance.

spydermanj
Pro Bowl

Postby spydermanj » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:55 am

Yeah I'm good. I'm just glad to be back and write again!! Thanks a lot.

Return to “Chicago Bears”