"Butt-Fumble" Lands in Chi-Town

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Mark "Butt-Fumble" Sanchez, previously known as "The San-Chise" has been given a 1-year contract by the Chicago Bears

The front office is a complete joke.
Last year's roster was a flippin' catastrophe....except for Jordan Howard and a small handful of D-Lineman/LB's.
I really thought that was rock-bottom. But, with some of these head-scratching fre agent moves, it's clear that this dysfunctional franchise has a lot further to fall.

Really a bummer, too.
Jordan Howard is so promising. He is quickly learning how Barry Sanders felt......what a shame.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Littleware
Banned

Re: "Butt-Fumble" Lands in Chi-Town

Postby Littleware » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:54 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Mark "Butt-Fumble" Sanchez, previously known as "The San-Chise" has been given a 1-year contract by the Chicago Bears

Last year's roster was a flippin' catastrophe....except for Jordan Howard and a small handful of D-Lineman/LB's.
I really thought that was rock-bottom. But, with some of these head-scratching fre agent moves, it's clear that this dysfunctional franchise has a lot further to fall.

Really a bummer, too.
Jordan Howard is so promising. He is quickly learning how Barry Sanders felt......what a shame.

That's great news for the Lions :lol:

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Mark "Butt-Fumble" Sanchez, previously known as "The San-Chise" has been given a 1-year contract by the Chicago Bears

Really a bummer, too.

Omg...the Bears organization is retarded :lol:

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:

Really a bummer, too.

Hey! You got to be careful dude, we have some Bears fans around here...

How would you feel if I said that the Patriots organization was retarded?

Obviously, I would never say that, because the Patriots are my team too, and they are the least-retarded team of them all.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:47 pm

JSamuel wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

Really a bummer, too.

Obviously, I would never say that, because the Patriots are my team too, and they are the least-retarded team of them all.

Actually, I agree.
The Bears' "President of Football Operations", or whatever he's called, and the GM are either deliberately sabotaging the franchise, or there are chemical imbalances present.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:26 pm

JSamuel wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

Really a bummer, too.

But seriously, Mark Sanchez? I thought the guy gave up after leaving Philly

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:34 pm

I hope he starts all 16 games!! :lol:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:38 pm

He's played in championship games. More than can be said for any of their other QBs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:19 pm

RevanFan wrote:He's played in championship games. More than can be said for any of their other QBs.

That is true, but most likely, he'll be cut before week 1.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:19 am

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:He's played in championship games. More than can be said for any of their other QBs.

That is true, but most likely, he'll be cut before week 1.

I doubt that. He'll likely be a "veteran backup presence."
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Chicago Bears”