Packers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFLVICK7
MVP

Re: Packers lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:29 pm

superben21 wrote:
NFLVICK7 wrote:The Pats should have lost a few times. I know that game against the ravens was for sure a fix. The Refs did all they could to screw Baltimore out of that game, and they still were a yard short of knocking them off. Not to mention the whole cheating scandal. I consider nothing the Pats did that year to be good, and to me the loss to the Giants was Karma.

The Pats shoulda lost to the Eagles too. I saw most the Pats games that year and while they should have lost some of them their schedule at least had quality teams on it like the Eagles and Giants and Ravens and Steelers to name a few. The Packers barely beet the Saints and Giants and what other good teams have they played? Anyway the cheating thing in New England was discovered week 1 and they were gonna kill the 07 Jets no matter if they taped or not. I hated the Pats that year too. And for that matter every year lol

Yea but the cheating went on for years. I'm sure they knew a lot about every team they were going to face. I remember a playoff game vs the Steelers when someone said "They know what we're going to run before we even run it" So I didn't like Brady or B.B but I respected what they had accomplished. After that They lost my respect as well.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

Sponsor

Sponsor

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:
superben21 wrote:
NFLVICK7 wrote:The Pats should have lost a few times. I know that game against the ravens was for sure a fix. The Refs did all they could to screw Baltimore out of that game, and they still were a yard short of knocking them off. Not to mention the whole cheating scandal. I consider nothing the Pats did that year to be good, and to me the loss to the Giants was Karma.

The Pats shoulda lost to the Eagles too. I saw most the Pats games that year and while they should have lost some of them their schedule at least had quality teams on it like the Eagles and Giants and Ravens and Steelers to name a few. The Packers barely beet the Saints and Giants and what other good teams have they played? Anyway the cheating thing in New England was discovered week 1 and they were gonna kill the 07 Jets no matter if they taped or not. I hated the Pats that year too. And for that matter every year lol

Yea but the cheating went on for years. I'm sure they knew a lot about every team they were going to face. I remember a playoff game vs the Steelers when someone said "They know what we're going to run before we even run it" So I didn't like Brady or B.B but I respected what they had accomplished. After that They lost my respect as well.

Don't matter who's respect they have, they're some of the best ever still. And you can't say its all cause of taping. lol
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Yea but what have they done since then?

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:53 am

NFLVICK7 wrote:Yea but what have they done since then?

14-2 last year if I remember correctly.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 am

superben21 wrote:

Yeah, and then they lost to the Jets in their first game of the playoffs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 am

RevanFan wrote:
superben21 wrote:

Yeah, and then they lost to the Jets in their first game of the playoffs.

They have had some playoff woe's lately. But they're in line for another year as #1 seed with Pittsburgh's loss last night. They're one of my least favorite teams but they're still really good all the time.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Exactly what Revan said. They have done nothing but get smacked in the playoffs since that 07 season.

They don't play the team ball they used to when they were winning SB's. They're soft and finesse now. Now it's all Tom Brady and now they've become the Colts of the Early 2000's. All offense, offensive records, shotty D good regular season record, early playoff exit against good defensive physical teams. Giants, Ravens, Jets. The last three teams who eliminated them. All physical defensive teams. I see a pattern.

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:Exactly what Revan said. They have done nothing but get smacked in the playoffs since that 07 season.

They don't play the team ball they used to when they were winning SB's. They're soft and finesse now. Now it's all Tom Brady and now they've become the Colts of the Early 2000's. All offense, offensive records, shotty D good regular season record, early playoff exit against good defensive physical teams. Giants, Ravens, Jets. The last three teams who eliminated them. All physical defensive teams. I see a pattern.

They're 25-5 in the last two regular seasons. That's called the class of the AFC. Them and Pittsburgh. An early playoff exit last year doesn't make them worse than the Jets. They beet them last year if you remember.

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm

superben21 wrote:
NFLVICK7 wrote:Exactly what Revan said. They have done nothing but get smacked in the playoffs since that 07 season.

They're 25-5 in the last two regular seasons. That's called the class of the AFC. Them and Pittsburgh. An early playoff exit last year doesn't make them worse than the Jets. They beet them last year if you remember.

Regular season. Want me to pull up the Colts regular season records from about 2000-2005? It all meant nothing. Everyone was always saying how they can't win in the playoffs.

The Pats can't get it done in the playoffs anymore. Last two playoffs have been first round and out. They're as close to a carbon copy of the Colts as you can get.

When they were winning SB's and clowning the colts they did it with physical football and good defense. They have neither of those now. Everyone said they were going to the SB last year but guess what? They ran into a team who can play good D in the playoffs. In the playoffs it's defense that gets it done. Even the 09 Saints played good defense, they got a Sh*t load of turnovers and made clutch plays. The Pats can hardly even do that.

Having a good regular season record doesn't make you the Class of the AFC. Pittsburgh I have to agree with because they win in the playoffs.

Fun fact for you. Since that 07 season the Colts have more playoff wins than the Pats.

Jets proved the last two years that the playoffs are a whole new monster. Regular season makes you nothing but a good team. great teams win in the playoffs. And the pats just haven't done that lately.

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Sure the regular season doesn't count for as much but if you want to go by your standards Vick is no good cause he hasn't had any success in the playoffs. Now I think Vick is a really good QB myself but he hasn't shown that in the playoffs. Anyway the Colts have been the class of the AFC along with the Patriots for a while. Pittsburgh just recently showed up as a major threat (last 5 years).

Jets need a QB before they even come on my radar of a really good team, no matter how they do in the playoffs. And they're anything but the class of the AFC.

Getting back to the 16-0 conversation don't the Packers have one of the worst defenses in the league? When the Pats went 16-0 they had one of the better ones. These Packers have a worse D than most those Colts teams. No matter how many turnovers they get.

Return to “Green Bay Packers”