5-1, 5>8

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

5-1, 5>8

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:30 pm

I can't find a game where Bridgewater played this bad. If you can, remind me.

Oh, Bradford knows the defense, they said.
He's gonna torch Philly, they said.
Bridgewater lost his job, they said.

Well, they're all wrong. Bradford played like molding, fermenting trash today. Didn't want to take a sack, so he decides to try to get rid of it time-after-time, with the SAME RESULT, HOW DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM THE FIRST TWO TIMES IT HAPPENED. The defense is to blame too. Stupid screen passes that went for too many yards. Looked completely out of their element. Completely ugly loss.

But don't forget about the O-Line. I saved the best for last. I could set a 2x2 in front of the defensive line, and watch as they do x10000 times better than the Vikings' line. "We hope Jake Long doesn't have to play." Big mistake. You got spanked. The O-Line is about as open as an "O" itself.

Bridgewater is consistent. From what we've seen, he had gotten the deep ball into his arsenal. Then the injury happened. Bradford came in, put the league on watch, and played well. Even then, though, I didn't like him. Then, this game happened. Teddy is getting that job back.

Get it together against the Bears. You better. Skol Vikings.

5-1, 5>8

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: 5-1, 5>8

Postby Danchat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:46 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I can't find a game where Bridgewater played this bad. If you can, remind me.

Bradford was definitely inaccurate and played poorly today, but he was hit on 19 of 41 dropbacks and was stripped for 4 fumbles!! This offensive line had no ability whatsoever to protect Bradford. I don't care who's playing QB, if you get hit on about 50% of your plays and get stripped an unbelieveable 4 times, you're gonna play poorly.

Get it together against the Bears. You better. Skol Vikings.

If they lose to Matt Barkley and the Bears, then there will be some legitimate concern. But they'll be ready. The Vikings have had similar crushing defeats last year to the 49ers, Seahawks (first time), and Packers (first time). In every single scenario the Vikings rebounded the next week and had a much better game. I'm confident Zimmer will whip these guys into shape.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: 5-1, 5>8

Postby JSamuel » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Get it together against the Bears. You better. Skol Vikings.

Buddy, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry. I'm predicting you guys will pound the Bears.

Yes, you looked (really) bad when you faced Philly, but that doesn't mean the rest of the year is trash. The Eagles wanted that W so bad, (probably since Sam used to be on their team) any team would have trouble against them.

Return to “Minnesota Vikings”