6-0

BUS36
Hall of Fame

6-0

Postby BUS36 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:03 pm

It wasn’t pretty but a win against a team that was 5-0, have Derrick Henry and have won games with comeback ability.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

6-0

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: 6-0

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:17 am

BUS36 wrote:It wasn’t pretty but a win against a team that was 5-0, have Derrick Henry and have won games with comeback ability.

Next weeks rivalry game vs the Ravens won't be so easy. Ben can't afford to throw the INT's vs the Ravens! Conner looks banged up. Benny Snell will have to step up to keep a balanced attack sharp! WR Washington had a monster game! I'm sure the Raven's noticed!

The defense played well 1st half, but seemed to relax in the 2nd half and almost got caught. Gradkowski will not be on Tenn for long, he's horrible this season! Another dog fight comin! 6-0 baby!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:53 am

Damn you Miss-towski! (This is the nickname I gave him bc every game he leaves points on the field.) I wish we never signed this guy and I so hoped we could have got Graham Gano during FA. The dude is practically automatic.

It was a competitive game with many blown chances by my team. We need to find a kicker asap bc this team is too good to be losing with a Cody Parkey clone.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:27 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Damn you Miss-towski! (This is the nickname I gave him bc every game he leaves points on the field.) I wish we never signed this guy and I so hoped we could have got Graham Gano during FA. The dude is practically automatic.

It was a competitive game with many blown chances by my team. We need to find a kicker asap bc this team is too good to be losing with a Cody Parkey clone.

Too funny, but so true! :lol:

Luv the nickname!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:11 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Damn you Miss-towski! (This is the nickname I gave him bc every game he leaves points on the field.) I wish we never signed this guy and I so hoped we could have got Graham Gano during FA. The dude is practically automatic.

Luv the nickname!

Yeah, I'm always rooting for our offense to go for it on 4th down when in the opponent's redzone due to lack of confidence in Miss-towski to get easy points and also that dude Henry is a bulldozer. :D
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:01 am

ultimatum77 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Luv the nickname!

Yeah, I'm always rooting for our offense to go for it on 4th down when in the opponent's redzone due to lack of confidence in Miss-towski to get easy points and also that dude Henry is a bulldozer. :D

What's odd and funny to me is that even the best NFL teams (with solid run games) can drive down the field with ease, then get in the red zone and stall. Then there's the toughest 2 yards in football (2 Point Conversion) that many of the best teams can't seem to get! Drives me nuts!

Titan's are a super solid team, well coached by Wiley Coyote super genius (Mike Vrabel) and this one lost to Pitt won't derail their season, like the Buffalo Bills have been spiraling since being trucked by Derrick Henry! :lol: No Dallas mutiny or meltdown by the Titans. Clowny has to be the force he's supposed to be!

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:09 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Damn you Miss-towski! (This is the nickname I gave him bc every game he leaves points on the field.)

Unless you're playing the Vikings of course, then you become one of the greatest kickers to play the game.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:58 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Damn you Miss-towski! (This is the nickname I gave him bc every game he leaves points on the field.)

Unless you're playing the Vikings of course, then you become one of the greatest kickers to play the game.

I just think the Vikings lost too many good player's in FA to be what they were last season. The defense is dismal. Curtain's Cousins will never lead them to any SB!

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:26 pm

My team 5-1 currently.

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:10 pm

We're 5-2 with our only losses to 6-0 and 5-1 (who only lost to KC) teams. :)
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

Return to “AFC North”