Steve Smith's Retirement Letter

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Steve Smith's Retirement Letter

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:52 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Yeah, I'm well aware of what happened. I was just saying that my parents didn't watch it. I don't think there's any possible way you can be a football fan and not know what happened that day.

Being a young buck, I wasn't allowed to watch the half time shows anyway and I was glad I didn't.....I wouldn't want to be exposed to such garbage at that young an age.....glad I didn't watch it....

That's why they just need to get a good rock band for once. Let them rock out on the stage, knowing the likelihood of them flashing the crowd is only about 20%. Okay, maybe 33%. 50% if they're drunk.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:58 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Yeah, I'm well aware of what happened. I was just saying that my parents didn't watch it. I don't think there's any possible way you can be a football fan and not know what happened that day.

Being a young buck, I wasn't allowed to watch the half time shows anyway and I was glad I didn't.....I wouldn't want to be exposed to such garbage at that young an age.....glad I didn't watch it....

That's why they just need to get a good rock band for once. Let them rock out on the stage, knowing the likelihood of them flashing the crowd is only about 20%. Okay, maybe 33%. 50% if they're drunk.

I thought they did good when they chose Coldplay last year... but then they had to mess it up by letting Beyoncé and Bruno Mars perform, and by turning it into a "Past, Present, and Future" thing.

They may think Bruno Mars is the future, but I'll tell you what: I'm 15, and Bruno Mars is definitely not my future.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:35 pm

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

I thought they did good when they chose Coldplay last year... but then they had to mess it up by letting Beyoncé and Bruno Mars perform, and by turning it into a "Past, Present, and Future" thing.

They may think Bruno Mars is the future, but I'll tell you what: I'm 15, and Bruno Mars is definitely not my future.

Dude's alright. Did a good Billie Joe Armstrong impression on SNL.

This is getting a little off topic, though. Suffice to say, Super Bowl performances are a bit... strange, usually. Lady Gaga is very talented, but not really my style of music. It'll be interesting.

Anyway, let's go back to talking about Steve Smith.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:32 am

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

Bruno Mars is not original at all...he's just copying early 80's MJ and Prince and being a hybrid of their style and even the way they dressed/performed etc....
I think his songs like his "yea yea" song hit from a few years ago just plain sucks.....complete lack of creativity when singers use filler words like yea for a song hook imo....

anyway back to Steve Smith.....he reminds me of dynamite...a small offensive dynamo which though small could take over a game single handedly...
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Baltimore Ravens”