Postby JSamuel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Steve Smith's Retirement Letter

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Steve Smith's Retirement Letter

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:18 pm

That's absolutely beautiful. I've never been a Ravens or Panthers fan, but he's always been fun to watch, and the league will be worse for wear without him.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:41 pm

RevanFan wrote:That's absolutely beautiful. I've never been a Ravens or Panthers fan, but he's always been fun to watch, and the league will be worse for wear without him.

His retirement letter is beautiful - it's classic Steve Smith through and through.

I wish him a happy retirement.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 am

I enjoyed watching him play especially his after TD celebrations (riverboat vikings celebration comes to mind lol)....sometimes though I wish he'd do less talking and just shut up and play but none-the-less he was a stellar player....I was really rooting for the panthers in the cats vs pats superbowl but delhomme and the boys couldn't seal it (damn it viniteri!)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Tough as nails, hard-nose ball player.
He had plans to retire after the '15 season, but as we know, he suffered an injury half-way through and was placed on IR.
Then, to comeback to full strength and play a full 16 season; that proof of his toughness.
Great way to go out....on his terms.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:41 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:I enjoyed watching him play especially his after TD celebrations (riverboat vikings celebration comes to mind lol)....sometimes though I wish he'd do less talking and just shut up and play but none-the-less he was a stellar player....I was really rooting for the panthers in the cats vs pats superbowl but delhomme and the boys couldn't seal it (damn it viniteri!)

Usually the main thing you hear about that Super Bowl is what happened at halftime. :?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:49 pm

JSamuel wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:I enjoyed watching him play especially his after TD celebrations (riverboat vikings celebration comes to mind lol)....sometimes though I wish he'd do less talking and just shut up and play but none-the-less he was a stellar player....I was really rooting for the panthers in the cats vs pats superbowl but delhomme and the boys couldn't seal it (damn it viniteri!)

Usually the main thing you hear about that Super Bowl is what happened at halftime. :?

My parents didn't even watch the halftime show. They turned it to something else because the performers they had planned to be there bored them.
My Cowboys Journal

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:31 pm

RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

My parents didn't even watch the halftime show. They turned it to something else because the performers they had planned to be there bored them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bow ... ontroversy

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:06 pm

JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Usually the main thing you hear about that Super Bowl is what happened at halftime. :?

Yeah, I'm well aware of what happened. I was just saying that my parents didn't watch it. I don't think there's any possible way you can be a football fan and not know what happened that day.
My Cowboys Journal

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:47 pm

RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
RevanFan wrote:My parents didn't even watch the halftime show. They turned it to something else because the performers they had planned to be there bored them.

Yeah, I'm well aware of what happened. I was just saying that my parents didn't watch it. I don't think there's any possible way you can be a football fan and not know what happened that day.

Being a young buck, I wasn't allowed to watch the half time shows anyway and I was glad I didn't.....I wouldn't want to be exposed to such garbage at that young an age.....glad I didn't watch it....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Baltimore Ravens”