Hall of Fame

Browns to start Jason Campbell

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Browns to start Jason Campbell

Sponsor

Sponsor

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Re: Browns to start Jason Campbell

Postby DrBrownsFan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Lol no it's just that we are winless when starting Weeden, and undefeated when he doesn't start. :?

We're exploring our options right now, seeing whether Campbell is a better fit (read: gets the ball out faster) than Weeden.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

packers316
All-Pro

Postby packers316 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:27 pm

DrBrownsFan wrote:Lol no it's just that we are winless when starting Weeden, and undefeated when he doesn't start. :?

We're exploring our options right now, seeing whether Campbell is a better fit (read: gets the ball out faster) than Weeden.

Not that this has any relevance...but whenever I have a franchise Jason campbell always, and I mean ALWAYS takes the browns to the playoffs :lol:
Green Bay Packers, Franchise Journal: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... =2&t=14773
Heisman 14 Add-on Team
AGL MOD: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=15644

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm

packers316 wrote:
DrBrownsFan wrote:Lol no it's just that we are winless when starting Weeden, and undefeated when he doesn't start. :?

Not that this has any relevance...but whenever I have a franchise Jason campbell always, and I mean ALWAYS takes the browns to the playoffs :lol:

Madden isn't exactly known for its realism is it? I won the Super Bowl with the Vikings one year with Charlie Frye and the next with Tarvaris Jackson.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Suggestion: Trade Brandon Weeden to Jacksonville for Denard Robinson. Sign Pat White and Tim Tebow, throw them all out in the backfield, and win.

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:15 am

NickyJ wrote:

Suggestion: Trade Brandon Weeden to Jacksonville for Denard Robinson. Sign Pat White and Tim Tebow, throw them all out in the backfield, and win.

Yes. Why are you not GM'ing a team yet? :D

I was thinking we draft Kenny Guiton this year and then Braxton Miller next year. Run a two-pronged QB attack, with option pitches and stuff. There's no WAY that could go wrong... :lol:

In all seriousness though, I don't think we should draft a QB, at least not this year. First, I don't like Bridgewater. I don't have a real reason, but I don't like him. (And don't get me started on Mariota...) Second, we'll have Hoyer back. After the incredible two-game performance he put in, we'd have to be crazy to give up on him. Pending his recovery, that is.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

Return to “Cleveland Browns”