Browns fire Chud; possible replacements

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Re: Browns fire Chud; possible replacements

Postby DrBrownsFan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

dawg317 wrote:What a "fun" couple of weeks it's been. Lots of info and mis-info flying around. As of today I think the main candidates are Gase and Whisenhut . Wiz looks doubtful, early reports show he's heading to the Lions. Haslam has is good friends with Peyton Manning and supposedly Peyton highly recommends Gase. I see the Browns being the only team willing to wait for Gase. My insider still thinks there might be someone that he been kept relatively quiet. Everything also points to Banner and Lombardi only playing a very minor role in the hiring of the HC. Haslam has heard too many negatives about the 2 of them. If things don't go well this season I can see them both being let go quickly. It's also quite possible that once the HC is hired and following the draft, there are changes to the FO including a change of duties for Banner and/or Lombardi. But I think that all depends on the HC.

We'll see. Public opinion has really gotten negative. But from the things I'm hearing behind the scenes, Haslam is extremely unhappy with the way Banner/Lombardi have done things to this point and Halsam is determined to turn things around. The last thing that he wants is to be the laughing stock of the league.

Gase? Oh God yes! Every day that goes by without us signing a HC, the more excited I get, hoping we can reel in Gase, McDaniels, or, despite their comments recently, even Cowher or Gruden. And then you had to go and mention the possible termination/reorganization of the jokers in the front office. Come on Haslam, do us Browns fans proud! :D

(By the way, I just figured out why Cleveland votes blue: we Browns fans are absolute suckers for HOPE and CHANGE! :lol: )
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

Re: Browns fire Chud; possible replacements

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cleveland Browns”