Better than a loss I guess?

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Re: Better than a loss I guess?

Postby ycleped » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 pm

jose21crisis wrote:Well, that was ... upsetting.
Austinmario13 wrote:Tyrod Taylor was so ineffective. Idk if it was the rain or what.

It's not like he's totally to blame for the tie. He didn't commit a lot of mistakes (Other than having passes fall incomplete or deflected. A lot at that) but didn't really do a lot when it came to the pass. He did ran a fair lot (Why Keith Butler didn't have anyone spying on Tyrod Taylor beats me). That's Tyrod's stylel, he won't give the other team a turnover most of the time, but he won't do a lot of big time plays.

RevanFan wrote:
ycleped wrote:Tyrod just isn't great. There's a reason the Bills traded him...

But look what they're left with after trading him. Nothing.

I still look at that trade as "Stupid and bad". Not only they gave the keys of their offense to a QB who, in his first start, threw 5 picks compared to the turnover averse Taylor, they also drafted potential bust Josh Allen and got perennial backup QB A.J. McCarron. The Browns' QB situation is better than the Bills' QB situation.

Josh Allen is no more of a "potential bust" than any other player in that draft... There's a reason he was taken ahead of guys like Rosen and Jackson.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:06 am

Just remember this.........Cleveland is Cleveland.....1-15 & 0-16 ..just 2 win will have them improve a 1000%
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Cleveland Browns”