Eli Manning

Littleware
Banned

Eli Manning

Postby Littleware » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:46 am

It's about time, your grand dad was a qb, papa was a qb, big bro followed in the family foot steps. And finally Eli has arrived! Good for you little brother, good for you!

Eli Manning

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Eli Manning

Postby RevanFan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Littleware wrote:It's about time, your grand dad was a qb, papa was a qb, big bro followed in the family foot steps. And finally Eli has arrived! Good for you little brother, good for you!

They did win a Super Bowl with him, you know. Although, that was only dumb luck that they won.

Anyway, I'd still rather take Cooper over Eli at quarterback.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ColtsFan
All-Pro

Postby ColtsFan » Fri May 11, 2012 2:06 am

RevanFan wrote:
Littleware wrote:It's about time, your grand dad was a qb, papa was a qb, big bro followed in the family foot steps. And finally Eli has arrived! Good for you little brother, good for you!

They did win a Super Bowl with him, you know. Although, that was only dumb luck that they won.

Dumb luck? He beat Tom Brady the last three times they met... including 2 superbowls! :)

EDIT: Oops that post was before his second superbowl lol! :) So he had only won one at the time of your post. ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 am

ColtsFan wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Dumb luck? He beat Tom Brady the last three times they met... including 2 superbowls! :)

EDIT: Oops that post was before his second superbowl lol! :) So he had only won one at the time of your post. ;)

Yeah. This is a REALLY old thread.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “New York Giants”