Wow

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Wow

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:54 am

mee wrote:So I guess not 0-16!!

Yeah things are looking up. Maybe Giants will go 1-15.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 pm

And now they bench Eli.
Not saying I disagree with seeing Webb a bit, but I'd start Eli and bring Webb in the 2nd half.
And why the heck do we need to see Geno??
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 pm

mee wrote:And now they bench Eli.
Not saying I disagree with seeing Webb a bit, but I'd start Eli and bring Webb in the 2nd half.
And why the heck do we need to see Geno??

Geno Smith is the black Jay Cutler.
Start Webb instead... :roll:

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Geno Smith is the black Jay Cutler.
Start Webb instead... :roll:

Jay Cutler has over 30,000 career passing yards and 220 TD's.
Geno Smith could be compared to...Tim Couch....Akili Smith, maybe.

Jay Cutler is widely considered to be a disappointment, but Geno isn't qualified to carry his jock.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 am

Stay classy, New York.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:49 am

NickyJ wrote:Stay classy, New York.

That is... sad.

And the Giants are exhibiting New Jersey class. New York is definitely classy. Well... we're classy in the fact that we know 100 different ways to use each obscenity, haha.

But yeah, they're practically throwing Eli under the bus.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 pm

RevanFan wrote:
NickyJ wrote:Stay classy, New York.

That is... sad.

And the Giants are exhibiting New Jersey class. New York is definitely classy. Well... we're classy in the fact that we know 100 different ways to use each obscenity, haha.

But yeah, they're practically throwing Eli under the bus.

My madden franchise is a bit esoteric....okay okay I kid but seriously some of the trades/events on my franchise the past year have actually happened in real life....and no I don't control all 32 teams only 1 team in franchise mode.....take for example....the falcons going to this past year's superbowl....oddly enough in my franchise they ended up in the superbowl and lost as well ...and this happened back in dec of last year in franchise mode lol...or the colin kapernick released this past year ....happened again in my franchise with gabbert being the starter the following season....with garropolo as his backup qb with the 49ers.....its just bizarre....

ok no joke....it shows eli manning getting traded/signed to the broncos after the past season....

since my madden franchise has such a weird track record of accuracy I will go on to predict that eli will end up 70% chance in denver or 30% chance with coughlin and the jags....

on another note....man I never thought I'd say this but where is KEvin Gilbride when you need him? this offense from macadoo is complete garbage....what a wasted year ugh.....heck bring tony romo as the OC he'd at least give us some good play action plays to put up points.....

i am really disappointed in macadoo for his lack of offensive creativity...i guess the apple (macadoo) doesn't fall too far from the tree (mccarthy)......

this has to be one of the worst seasons in giants history...at least tC would get us a chance at a wildcard or 8-8 or 9-7 record....this is like the jets tanking for a draft pick....

Eli manning is not the problem....the play calling is the problem....but I think Eli and Mcadoo will both take falls this offseason and the giants will be starting a young qb next year.....most likely davis webb....genocoaster is not happening unless he plays lights out the next few weeks.....even david carr was better than geno.....but I'm willing to give geno a shot.....hopefully i don't get punched in the mouth for it lol XD......

the mara's should give eli a statue at metlife field for the 2 SB's he brought them....heck if peyton gets a statue for one in indy that's the least they could do for eli in the big apple....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm really want to see Eli out next season (also McAdoo fired);

I wish Denver somehow sign Eli
and they have a great season...

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Why don't they start Davis Webb instead of Geno Smith?

EDIT: Oh yeah when I said Smith = Cutler, I meant Blake Bortles. :roll:

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:EDIT: Oh yeah when I said Smith = Cutler, I meant Blake Bortles. :roll:

That's an insult to Geno Smith, he can't possibly be THAT bad! :lol:

Return to “New York Giants”