Will the Giants trade for Russel Wilson?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:36 am

After reading about how Wilson is not happy with the O-line and offensive playcalling I wonder if the rumors from two years ago are still true that Wilson wants to play in New York for the Giants? I sure hope so as I am a huge fan of Russell Wilson since he came into the league. Playing alongside Saquon would be awesome. 8-) One can only hope that this happens but who knows.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Will the Giants trade for Russel Wilson?

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Thats a stretch. Thats like saying the Cowboys would trade for Mahomes.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:23 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Thats a stretch. Thats like saying the Cowboys would trade for Mahomes.

Crazier things have happened this offseason like Goff and the Lions lol....one can only hope :D
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Neigdoig
Rookie

Postby Neigdoig » Sat May 14, 2022 10:12 pm

Even though I don't watch football anymore, it'd be a really smart move for Russ. However, the Hawks could still want him, knowing how invaluable he is. I'm not entirely sure, though.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun May 15, 2022 3:00 am

Neigdoig wrote:Even though I don't watch football anymore, it'd be a really smart move for Russ. However, the Hawks could still want him, knowing how invaluable he is. I'm not entirely sure, though.

You know he's with the Broncos... right.....?

Neigdoig
Rookie

Postby Neigdoig » Sat May 21, 2022 5:42 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Neigdoig wrote:Even though I don't watch football anymore, it'd be a really smart move for Russ. However, the Hawks could still want him, knowing how invaluable he is. I'm not entirely sure, though.

I honestly didn't see that before looking that up. Most likely, they'll have to trade a good position the Broncs need in order to get Russ.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat May 21, 2022 7:19 pm

Neigdoig wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:

I honestly didn't see that before looking that up. Most likely, they'll have to trade a good position the Broncs need in order to get Russ.

He was traded 2 months ago.... Broncos gave up 3 players, two 1st round picks, two 2nds, and a 5th. But like you said, you don't watch football anymore...

Return to “New York Giants”