Redskins change their name?

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: Redskins change their name?

Postby sarcasticface » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:07 pm

elguapo wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Black Lives Matter will end when black people stop getting killed at a higher rate per capita than anyone else by police, and when they're taken seriously by the government and corporations.

You're spreading false information about BLM, it's not what you think it is. It's a communist organization set to replace our capitalist economy with communism.

And about blacks being targeted by police is a lie also. According to FBI numbers more whites died by police than blacks. I know you're a statics guy and use them to prove how a certain player was great because of his stats. Show me the stats that contradict the FBI numbers.

I 100% agree with this.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:57 pm

I regret bringing this up again.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:I regret bringing this up again.

Hey, you've got to hope that things won't go south when you post. Don't regret it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 pm

I'm just going to go back to my room and work on the remaining playbooks, deleted because I care about you guys more than you know! We are family here in America like swirled Ice Cream. I'm just the chocolate flavoring!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:I regret bringing this up again.

It's ok Austinmario13, but it clearly shows the ideology of how members truly feel about other people!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:49 pm

Moderator Warning - There have been some posts that have crossed the lines over one of our forum rules:

2a. Do not post politics or politically-related threads. Politics are, by nature, very personal topics and ideals that are bound to generate aggressive, personal responses.

This thread is a discussion about the name of the Washington football team, which in itself is a political issue, but it relates enough to football to continue as a discussion under the rules. However, the sidetracking of this topic is not acceptable. This is not the place to be arguing over the Black Lives Matter movement or discrimination in general.

This thread will be locked if discussion does not return to the original subject.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:36 am

Danchat wrote:Moderator Warning - There have been some posts that have crossed the lines over one of our forum rules:

2a. Do not post politics or politically-related threads. Politics are, by nature, very personal topics and ideals that are bound to generate aggressive, personal responses.

This thread is a discussion about the name of the Washington football team, which in itself is a political issue, but it relates enough to football to continue as a discussion under the rules. However, the sidetracking of this topic is not acceptable. This is not the place to be arguing over the Black Lives Matter movement or discrimination in general.

This thread will be locked if discussion does not return to the original subject.

Agreed, and my apologies for the part I played in it. I'm a New Yorker, it's hard to keep my mouth shut sometimes haha. I just have to keep trying to improve.
My Cowboys Journal

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:18 pm

Name changing, banning flags, defunding police, and rolling back history, etc., won't solve the problem of racism because it isn't about racism. BLM has received around 300 million dollars for their cause how much of it has gone to help the people they're supposedly fighting for? I consider a man's character not his skin color and as for sports can the player do the job he's hired for. Most fans just want to watch their favorite teams and players play not listen to the political activism.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:27 pm

Raston wrote:Name changing, banning flags, defunding police, and rolling back history, etc., won't solve the problem of racism because it isn't about racism. BLM has received around 300 million dollars for their cause how much of it has gone to help the people they're supposedly fighting for? I consider a man's character not his skin color and as for sports can the player do the job he's hired for. Most fans just want to watch their favorite teams and players play not listen to the political activism.

You clearly have just a simple token opinion regarding the issue. You have no genuine interest in the matter as it doesn't affect you one dam bit! It's truly about racism. You can't see life from their prospective! Just leave them the hell alone! You will NEVER get it!

Moderator please close this topic due to ignorance!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:05 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
Raston wrote:Name changing, banning flags, defunding police, and rolling back history, etc., won't solve the problem of racism because it isn't about racism. BLM has received around 300 million dollars for their cause how much of it has gone to help the people they're supposedly fighting for? I consider a man's character not his skin color and as for sports can the player do the job he's hired for. Most fans just want to watch their favorite teams and players play not listen to the political activism.

You clearly have just a simple token opinion regarding the issue. You have no genuine interest in the matter as it doesn't affect you one dam bit! It's truly about racism. You can't see life from their prospective! Just leave them the hell alone! You will NEVER get it!

Moderator please close this topic due to ignorance!

Okay... We said no discussing anything other than Washington. Thread closed.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Washington Football Team”