Littleware
Banned

Re: Blaine Gabbert

Postby Littleware » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 am

RevanFan wrote:
NickyJ wrote:Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

And what makes you the expert on football, hmm? Do you claim to know more about football players than Tony Dungy? Bill Cowher? A host of other reporters and commentators? Do you really think that they know nothing compared to you?

It takes one to know one. ;)

That... was beautiful.

One reporter wrote: "Riveting, mind blowing, and a great comeback..."

Another Commentator wrote: "That... was beautiful, one for the ages!"

NFL Analyst Tony Dungy wrote: " I know football, apparently you don't know jack!

Bill Cowher added his remarks saying, "YUP, it takes 1... to know one" Epic Mickey!

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 am

Littleware wrote:One reporter wrote: "Riveting, mind blowing, and a great comeback..."

Another Commentator wrote: "That... was beautiful, one for the ages!"

NFL Analyst Tony Dungy wrote: " I know football, apparently you don't know jack!

Bill Cowher added his remarks saying, "YUP, it takes 1... to know one" Epic Mickey!

Was your post supposed to mean something? Just curious.

AJukeBoxGoneBad
Rookie

Postby AJukeBoxGoneBad » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 am

Blaine is actually a good quarterback. The problem is the fact we've had all sorts of my issues the past couple years whether it be wide receivers, o-line injuries, or just plain bad wide receivers. The only thing going for the jags is the running game. Give the Gabbert a solidified offensive line, an elite receiver or at least decent ones before you make these assumptions. Brady and Manning maybe great quarterbacks but they have weapons and those teens were built around them. In Missouri he ran a spread offense similar to brady's with good receivers

KillJoy
Rookie

Postby KillJoy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:39 pm

This Is The Year ALL YOU HATERS eat Gabbs..With Blackmon IN DA HOUSE!! & Better OLine play the Missouri Missle launcher that is Blaine's strong Right Arm will make the AFC ( Make That The Entire NFL) finally give HIM some credit...

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

KillJoy wrote:This Is The Year ALL YOU HATERS eat Gabbs..With Blackmon IN DA HOUSE!! & Better OLine play the Missouri Missle launcher that is Blaine's strong Right Arm will make the AFC ( Make That The Entire NFL) finally give HIM some credit...

:lol:
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 pm

KillJoy wrote:This Is The Year ALL YOU HATERS eat Gabbs..With Blackmon IN DA HOUSE!! & Better OLine play the Missouri Missle launcher that is Blaine's strong Right Arm will make the AFC ( Make That The Entire NFL) finally give HIM some credit...

Time will tell. And I expect it to be in only a short time.

Return to “Jacksonville Jaguars”