Alex Mack to the Falcons. :x

Re: 2016 Free Agency Wish List

Sponsor

Sponsor

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:26 pm

You guys poached our punter! I like watching Jags games so I'll enjoy seeing how Nortman does next year there.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:00 pm

moonbax wrote:You guys poached our punter! I like watching Jags games so I'll enjoy seeing how Nortman does next year there.

I like the signing. At least we aren't using a 3rd round pick on a punter (when Russell Wilson is still on the board!) like we did 4 years ago... man Gene Smith was a moron.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:42 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
moonbax wrote:You guys poached our punter! I like watching Jags games so I'll enjoy seeing how Nortman does next year there.

I like the signing. At least we aren't using a 3rd round pick on a punter (when Russell Wilson is still on the board!) like we did 4 years ago... man Gene Smith was a moron.

I remember getting a hearty laugh from seeing the Jags draft Anger in the 3rd round. And the best part is that Anger's not even good enough to be re-signed! :lol:
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Danchat wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I remember getting a hearty laugh from seeing the Jags draft Anger in the 3rd round. And the best part is that Anger's not even good enough to be re-signed! :lol:

Gene Smith's drafts were horrific on a historical level. A monkey throwing darts at a board with names on it could have done better. Here is what really makes me sick: Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Nick Mangold, BJ Raji, Earl Thomas, JJ Watt and Luke Kuechly... what do they all have in common? They were all taken within 4 picks after a Gene Smith first round pick! Instead we got the likes of Matt Jones, Blane Gabbert, Derrick Harvey, Justin Blackmon, Reggie Williams... ugh. Thankfully those years are over and it looks like David Caldwell knows what he's doing.

Re: Anger... I actually heard today that he didn't want to remain here, I guess the pressure of being a 3rd round pick as a punter was too much for him to handle! :lol:

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:45 am

PATRIOTS signings until now....
LB Ramon Humber and just gave an offer sheet to WR Chris Hogan :shock: $12m for 3 years. Buffalo Bills have 5 days to match

I got to say this right now the Patriots are winning the free agency.... :|

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:54 am

Eros wrote:PATRIOTS signings until now....
LB Ramon Humber and just gave an offer sheet to WR Chris Hogan :shock: $12m for 3 years. Buffalo Bills have 5 days to match

This isn't the main FA thread. This is a Jaguars specific thread. The FA thread is in the NFL Football main forum.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:59 am

RevanFan wrote:
Eros wrote:PATRIOTS signings until now....

This isn't the main FA thread. This is a Jaguars specific thread. The FA thread is in the NFL Football main forum.

Well my fault... I confused it with the other thread...

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Of course this may mean nothing to the real Jags, but having updated the depth charts and using NZA's sliders, in a lengthy round of Broncs at Jags Prince Amukamara really made a difference at nickel, with twice as many tackles as the next tackler. He was the only guy getting to the HB the entire game. I kept saying that the Panthers should go after Amukamara; we don't have any solution at nickel right now, Cortland Finnegan was our nickelback. That was possibly the best upgrade the Jags made, seriously.

Return to “Jacksonville Jaguars”