NFL Access - free for a limited time..

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Free, I believe it said through April 31st

Every game 2009 to present, including Playoffs, and most Super Bowls.

… presently watching Round 1 of Favre vs the Packers (2009 - week 4)

Forgot what a great game this was. Track meet in the 1st half.

That Viking team was good enough to win the Super Bowl in a WHOLE lot of seasons. Not a fan by any stretch of the imagination, but Bounty Gate really hosed them.

.. Watched round II as well. Absolutely crazy what hindsight does for true perspective. I remember being absolutely DEMORALIZED by the 2 losses to Favre in 2009. I recall 2 horrible losses. Fact is, the games were pretty close. Had the Packers protected Rodgers, or bothered to block Jared Allen, they could have won both games. Both games were down to the 4th Q and 1 possession. The Vikes made the plays they needed to, Packers didn't... crazy.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL Access - free for a limited time..

Postby Danchat » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:54 am

.. Watched round II as well. Absolutely crazy what hindsight does for true perspective. I remember being absolutely DEMORALIZED by the 2 losses to Favre in 2009. I recall 2 horrible losses. Fact is, the games were pretty close. Had the Packers protected Rodgers, or bothered to block Jared Allen, they could have won both games. Both games were down to the 4th Q and 1 possession. The Vikes made the plays they needed to, Packers didn't... crazy.

I was at the 2009 Vikings at Packers game... one of the best games I've ever been to! It was a classic right down to the end.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Re: NFL Access - free for a limited time..

Postby AaronS » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:56 pm

This is pretty surreal.. as far as perspective....

I remember 2010 being SUCH a struggle.. and it was.. Pack lost a bunch of close games.. MAJOR injury issues.. 14 players landed on IR

.. NFCC Game, all I remember was 'the struggle'.

I'm 4 minutes into the 3rd Q.... Pack up 14-0. TOTAL control. Not dominant, but the Bears are showing no signs of life. Zero.

All I remember from this game 10 years ago was a dominant Packers offense being shut down. Just crazy!

Too bad the Access doesn't go back farther. I'd love to see what older Packer seasons looked like. (1995-1998)

Return to “NFL Football”