43%

Total votes: 28

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Is the NFL rigged/fixed?

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:02 am

sarcasticface wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
TeeNice wrote: Since then, he has led the Patriots to 16 AFC East division titles, 13 appearances in the AFC Championship Game, and nine Super Bowl appearances, with a record six wins. Belichick has won eight Super Bowl titles in total from his combined time as an assistant and head coach.

Without Brady he has 1/3 of those titles at best, IMO.

Without Belichick, no one knows who Brady is and he leaves in 2004 with no rings, and more INTs than TDs.

So you're basically saying Brady has no talent whatsoever. I guess I just don't believe coaches are as important as others do, the players make the plays and have to have talent and execute. You cannot tell me that Belichick could have come to Jacksonville 5 years ago and turn Blake Bortles into a multiple MVP / multiple Super Bowl winner. There's no chance. Every coach has to have talent to succeed. Brady is incredibly talented and incredibly driven, Belichick has clearly benefited from having him at QB.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:03 am

TeeNice wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
TeeNice wrote: Since then, he has led the Patriots to 16 AFC East division titles, 13 appearances in the AFC Championship Game, and nine Super Bowl appearances, with a record six wins. Belichick has won eight Super Bowl titles in total from his combined time as an assistant and head coach.

Raw numbers break down to percentages. He's off the charts.
0ver 18 seasons:

88% Division Titles Win 16 of 18
72% AFC Title Appearances 13 of 18
50% Super Bowl Appearances 9 of 18 - Who does that? Some teams haven't got to visit one bowl yet!
33% Super Bowl Wins 6 of 18
66% Super Bowls Played and won 6 of 9
Most Playoff Wins ever too!

Name one better please?? Bill is undisputed guys!

Right, because he had Tom Brady. Give him Blake Bortles for all those years and the numbers dip by 66% or more.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:37 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

Without Belichick, no one knows who Brady is and he leaves in 2004 with no rings, and more INTs than TDs.

So you're basically saying Brady has no talent whatsoever. I guess I just don't believe coaches are as important as others do, the players make the plays and have to have talent and execute. You cannot tell me that Belichick could have come to Jacksonville 5 years ago and turn Blake Bortles into a multiple MVP / multiple Super Bowl winner. There's no chance. Every coach has to have talent to succeed. Brady is incredibly talented and incredibly driven, Belichick has clearly benefited from having him at QB.

Bill Belichick could turn Trent Dilfer into an MVP, bro. Anyone with Belichick has a chance to be really good.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:09 am

Billy had success with Jimmy G, Matt Cassel, and Jacoby Brissett.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:29 am

sarcasticface wrote:Billy had success with Jimmy G, Matt Cassel, and Jacoby Brissett.

Did he win a Super Bowl with any of those guys? No.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 am

sarcasticface wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Without Belichick, no one knows who Brady is and he leaves in 2004 with no rings, and more INTs than TDs.

Bill Belichick could turn Trent Dilfer into an MVP, bro. Anyone with Belichick has a chance to be really good.

No chance he could turn Blake Bortles into an MVP. Zero.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:22 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I’d bet a [insert cuss word]ing ton of money on it.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:24 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Billy had success with Jimmy G, Matt Cassel, and Jacoby Brissett.

There goes your argument. Lol.

SuPeR BoWl rInGs mAtTeR...

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:59 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

There goes your argument. Lol.

SuPeR BoWl rInGs mAtTeR...

Huh? That makes my argument that Billy doesn't win Super Bowls unless Brady is under center.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:59 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Bill Belichick could turn Trent Dilfer into an MVP, bro. Anyone with Belichick has a chance to be really good.

I’d bet a [insert cuss word]ing ton of money on it.

Please share whatever it is you're smoking. :lol:

Return to “NFL Football”