Something is wrong with Antonio Brown

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:58 am

Half of the people I see making comments about this are saying that Antonio Brown has CTE, but my opinion is that he gets mad when things don't go his way...

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Antonio Brown is a Loony

Postby elguapo » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:51 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Half of the people I see making comments about this are saying that Antonio Brown has CTE, but my opinion is that he gets mad when things don't go his way...

He's a narcissist.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:32 pm

I get a kick out of the comments on teh Burfict hit.

Shaziers hit on Gio Bernard was as bad, if not worse, I don't see him short circuiting.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:24 pm

He clearly has something going on mental health wise. I don't know what that is, but there's no way on earth that anyone has any right to call him a "loony." He's troubled, clearly, but don't for one second start insulting him and degrading him.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:44 pm

Antonio Brown sexually assaulted two women. Perhaps loony isn't the word after all. Maybe it's "psycho".

Most people who get caught using fake vaccination cards get prosecuted. AB doesn't. Most people who sexually assault people face prison time. AB doesn't. Most people who attack moving truck drivers get prison time. AB doesn't.

AB isn't most people because most people don't have a God given talent that can make them millionaires by the time they're 30. AB does, and his entire career and life he's lived is what he's chosen to do with it. It takes no effort to degrade him. He degrades himself.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:50 am

RevanFan wrote:He clearly has something going on mental health wise. I don't know what that is, but there's no way on earth that anyone has any right to call him a "loony." He's troubled, clearly, but don't for one second start insulting him and degrading him.

I changed the title.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Something is wrong with Antonio Brown

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:27 pm

Wow, so many negative comments. I thought he paid his dues for the sexual assaults. Why pour salt on the old wounds. What "if" there's a real mental health issue we all are and have been unaware of? What if it wasn't a mental health but a real physical health issue he's been dealing with and didn't want to risk further damaging injury. Playing at a high level at his age is unheard of.

Just give the guy a break.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:32 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Wow, so many negative comments. I thought he paid his dues for the sexual assaults. Why pour salt on the old wounds. What "if" there's a real mental health issue we all are and have been unaware of? What if it wasn't a mental health but a real physical health issue he's been dealing with and didn't want to risk further damaging injury. Playing at a high level at his age is unheard of.

Just give the guy a break.

It's because his behavior has been enabled and he's never really been punished for the things he does. As long as he has buttloads of money, this trend will continue. Maybe he has mental health issues, but we don't know because he refuses treatment.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:50 am

Antonio Brown = A.B.

So....Since this is an A B conversation he wanted to C his way out of the league last week by enjoying the meadowlands because he Met Life and it was unfair.....!

(Yes pardon the punniness :D )

Antonio Brown is TO and Ochocinco on steroids. This is what society has developed by feeding a god like worship of athletes that although they are athletically and physically gifted. They are given permission to act like spoiled children, break the law without jail time or small recompense (their fines are like a nickel of their paycheck), and both their errors/triumphs are glorified to an abominable level. Without realising that these "athletes" are just humans, they eat, sleep and poo just as you do....and should not be "celebrated" nor should any "celebrity".....stop adoring stupid people....

people are people....as the Laid Back song goes...

https://my.mail.ru/mail/2523292/video/L ... 22266.html
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:36 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Antonio Brown = A.B.

So....Since this is an A B conversation he wanted to C his way out of the league last week by enjoying the meadowlands because he Met Life and it was unfair.....!

(Yes pardon the punniness :D )

Antonio Brown is TO and Ochocinco on steroids. This is what society has developed by feeding a god like worship of athletes that although they are athletically and physically gifted. They are given permission to act like spoiled children, break the law without jail time or small recompense (their fines are like a nickel of their paycheck), and both their errors/triumphs are glorified to an abominable level. Without realising that these "athletes" are just humans, they eat, sleep and poo just as you do....and should not be "celebrated" nor should any "celebrity".....stop adoring stupid people....

people are people....as the Laid Back song goes...

https://my.mail.ru/mail/2523292/video/L ... 22266.html

This is what I think Antonio browns problem is.

Return to “NFL Football”