70 Points?!

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

70 Points?!

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:23 pm

The Miami Dolphins scored 70 points on the Broncos. That's ridiculous.

70 Points?!

Sponsor

Sponsor

lorak
Pro Bowl

Re: 70 Points?!

Postby lorak » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:35 am

I agree. I did not watch the game but it seems crazy that this happens in the NFL.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:05 pm

Offenses have evolved dramatically over the last 25 years. The rules overwhelmingly favor offense. Defenses border on terrible, especially tackling. Tampa has been a pretty solid group over the last few years... they looked like the junior varsity team playing in flip flops against Philly last week. Just embarrassing.

Really makes me appreciate what the Seahawks did in their run. Fewest points allowed 4 years in a row. #1 in points and yards back-to-back years.. in this crazy era?!... but they still only won 1 Title... really debunks the theory defense wins championships.

lorak
Pro Bowl

Postby lorak » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:45 am

Yeah, and one week later the same team receives 48 points ...

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:29 am

We all need to understand the NFL is scripted fixed for entertainment purposes. In our game versus the JiLLLLs the refs were paid to look away. There was so much holding on the JiLLLLs OL it was pathetic to watch. The refs are there staring at it and no calls were made. But, when the Dolphins made an error of course they called it. But, I can't stand the NFL it is so fixed like WWE style. There is no way around it. Watch some of these All-22's and you will see it, its fixed in so many ways. Onto the Giants since they are a pathetic bunch they'll allow us to beat down on them 35-13. Why? Because the NFL allows us to beat shitty teams and not the good ones, it is a fact. Watch we will destroy the Giants and Panthers get all high at 5-1, feeling great and then they'll say we have lose to the Eagles and Chiefs by a lot and will be just that. You watch. Because that's how it has to go for the NFL to make money. It's planned entertainment. The only thing they can't control though, are injuries.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:32 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:We all need to understand the NFL is scripted fixed for entertainment purposes. In our game versus the JiLLLLs the refs were paid to look away. There was so much holding on the JiLLLLs OL it was pathetic to watch. The refs are there staring at it and no calls were made. But, when the Dolphins made an error of course they called it. But, I can't stand the NFL it is so fixed like WWE style. There is no way around it. Watch some of these All-22's and you will see it, its fixed in so many ways. Onto the Giants since they are a pathetic bunch they'll allow us to beat down on them 35-13. Why? Because the NFL allows us to beat shitty teams and not the good ones, it is a fact. Watch we will destroy the Giants and Panthers get all high at 5-1, feeling great and then they'll say we have lose to the Eagles and Chiefs by a lot and will be just that. You watch. Because that's how it has to go for the NFL to make money. It's planned entertainment. The only thing they can't control though, are injuries.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:00 am

Dolphins hosting the Giants next week. Line for some reason is Miami -11. Easy money. I would've put it at Miami -50.
70 points on pick 6s from Jones?
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Return to “NFL Football”