Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:41 pm

I initially didn't like Cam Newton because he was a bit overboard in his bragging/confidence in his early years in the league. I think he's matured a bit more and become a likeable guy. He does a lot of charity work in Charlotte and even though he's a bit of a diva with his fashion stuff, I think he's a cool dude. His youtube channel is pretty creative where you get to see him off the field and helping kids out. Comparing him to Antonio Brown is not fair since Newton has had a few bumps in the road early in his career but has become more of a model citizen for the NFL as he has matured. Brown is just a bad guy and unapologetic for it. For that the NFL should show him the door permanently unless they want to endorse his moronic and vile behavior.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:50 am

And now he's "done playing". Dude apparently can't accept the fact that something is his fault.

EDIT: Dude went Scorched Earth ... I don't think he gets paid OR plays ever again.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Return to “Oakland Raiders”