Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:51 pm

Idiot alert......Brown harrasses second accuser, who has contacted the NFL for his threats, Brown also settles furniture throwing incident with settlement. This guy is gone.....farewell headcase Brown, the NFL is better without you and your idiocy.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 pm

I forgot about the couch and the child he could have potentially killed. Wow. NFL should have suspended him for that first of all. Second, if the first accuser's text messages are authenticated as being from Brown, he should be placed on commissioner's exempt list for that alone. If the 2nd accuser's texts are authenticated and he threatened her as recently as Wednesday, he should be suspended indefinitely.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm

trey31 wrote:I forgot about the couch and the child he could have potentially killed. Wow. NFL should have suspended him for that first of all. Second, if the first accuser's text messages are authenticated as being from Brown, he should be placed on commissioner's exempt list for that alone. If the 2nd accuser's texts are authenticated and he threatened her as recently as Wednesday, he should be suspended indefinitely.

It sounds like he’s trying to end his career. Tbh, he should be banned from the NFL forever (that is, if the texts are authentic). He really is being a big ole bag o’ douche.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Well that didn't last long. Patriots never should have signed him.

To quote the guys on the Michael Kay Show, "Sometimes the reason is 'he's just a bad guy.'"
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:26 pm

The other 29 teams not involved in this trilogy should stay away from AB.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:59 pm

Players like AB and Cam Newton are the reason why the NFL's popularity has declined.

Can't remember where I heard it but the saying went something like , "you hire character."

Athletes like Tim Tebow and Fitzgerald (Cardinals) always get overlooked.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:26 pm

elguapo wrote:Players like AB and Cam Newton are the reason why the NFL's popularity has declined.

Can't remember where I heard it but the saying went something like , "you hire character."

Don't even think about putting Cam Newton in a group with Antonio Brown. Cam Newton is a character, sure, but he's a good guy and a decent quarterback. I kind of look at his character as sort of a modern Broadway Joe. Antonio Brown is a "likely" criminal and abuser who will be locked up for a long time and never play football again.

Also, you can't really lump Fitz and Tebow together either. Fitz is one of the greatest receivers ever, and Tebow couldn't complete half of his passes if it wasn't the 4th quarter. He wasn't a good quarterback.
My Cowboys Journal

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:53 pm

RevanFan wrote:
elguapo wrote:Players like AB and Cam Newton are the reason why the NFL's popularity has declined.

Don't even think about putting Cam Newton in a group with Antonio Brown. Cam Newton is a character, sure, but he's a good guy and a decent quarterback. I kind of look at his character as sort of a modern Broadway Joe. Antonio Brown is a "likely" criminal and abuser who will be locked up for a long time and never play football again.

Also, you can't really lump Fitz and Tebow together either. Fitz is one of the greatest receivers ever, and Tebow couldn't complete half of his passes if it wasn't the 4th quarter. He wasn't a good quarterback.

Joe Namath would have have jumped in for the fumble. Cam doesn't want to break any of his pretty nails. With Cam and AB you can tell those players play for themselves and not because they are team players.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:55 pm

elguapo wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Joe Namath would have have jumped in for the fumble. Cam doesn't want to break any of his pretty nails. With Cam and AB you can tell those players play for themselves and not because they are team players.

Cam is currently quite injured. He's not himself right now.
My Cowboys Journal

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Semantics. Nobody in the NFL today sounds anything like Joe Delaney to me.

"I can’t swim good,” Joe said, “but I’ve got to save those kids. If I don’t come up, get somebody.” And he rushed into the water.

He died trying to save those kids. 1 of them made it out and it wasn't Joe.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Return to “Oakland Raiders”