Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Predictions for Antonio Brown's season in Oakland?

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:15 pm

jose21crisis wrote:Hmm ... I think it's clear AB is not right in the head. To me this looks like it will last a fair bit, possibly with a suspension thrown in (Which would extend this for weeks).

Dude clearly wants out of Oakland. Or us just generally being an idiot. Or ... I don't know ... can anyone tell what's up with the dude?
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:15 am

jose21crisis wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:Hmm ... I think it's clear AB is not right in the head. To me this looks like it will last a fair bit, possibly with a suspension thrown in (Which would extend this for weeks).

Dude clearly wants out of Oakland. Or us just generally being an idiot. Or ... I don't know ... can anyone tell what's up with the dude?

I think he's just a stubborn drama queen... or an idiot. But I think the former is more likely. He doesn't seem like an idiot to me. Just someone who wants everything exactly his way and can't handle not getting what he wants.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:20 am

This story is moving too fast ...
So now the Raiders could release him with no issue.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:04 pm

And now he’s released lol. What a douche.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Just like that the Steelers got 3rd and 5th round picks for Antonio Brown while the Raiders got some shows for Hard Knocks and nothing else rofl.....this is insane....

Prediction: No NFL team touches Antonio Brown and he goes to the CFL for the rest of his career........His NFL Career as far as I'm concerned is now over.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Well, Pitt sure had the good end out of that deal. I do think someone signs AB, I mean Philly, Buffalo and Dallas put up with T.O. for some time, New England put up with Moss as well, and that ended up pretty well ... barring that one loss. Someone sees the talent, ignores the drama, and signs him. They just have to keep him contained ... the tough part.
Semper fi

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Somewhere in Pittsburgh Ben Roethlisberger is giggling maniacally at the way Brown just shot himself in the foot with the whole league and the Raiders.....I seriously doubt anyone gives him a shot at least not until injuries or midway through the season when teams are forced to look for WR help......
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:42 pm

His Agent is looking for a new team and a "new opportunity" muhahahaha :lol: Both agent and player are insane......even with the comments each have made in the past few days.... :?

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:05 pm

That's a quick way to set up a revenge game. AB is a Patriot now. He pulled a Moss.

EDIT: Hold up. Technically he can't play tomorrow.
Semper fi

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Every single sports writer on earth said immediately after he's cut (and some even before), "Well... he'll be a Patriot soon."
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Oakland Raiders”