So...what's gonna happen to Jamaal Charles?

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: So...what's gonna happen to Jamaal Charles?

Postby Danchat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Let me just say that if Teddy Bridgewater were to retire now, Sam Bradford would keep the starting position. Bradford isn't bad; but he isn't great either. I remember a few years ago when he left St. Louis, many considered him a bust because injuries put him down. He's gradually gotten better after a few years.

Back to my main topic about Jamaal Charles going to Minnesota...I think he'd actually be better as a backup rather than a full-time starter. Maybe Minnesota could draft Leonard Fournette... :mrgreen:

Coach Zimmer has already said that Bradford will most likely be the Vikings' QB Week 1. He had a good season, but the offensive line was so bad that the offense had to be adjusted so that most passes had to be thrown within 2 seconds within being snapped. With a combination of that and the league's worst rushing game in the last 20-30 years, it's no surprise the offense stunk. Bradford will be a good but not great QB if the O-line and running game can be fixed.

The Vikings don't have a first round pick (traded it for Bradford), so they won't be able to draft Fournette, who should be a top 15 pick. This draft is really deep at the HB position, though. I would like the Vikings to draft Kareem Hunt (Toledo).
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 pm

I think he should go to the Seattle Seahawks. Pete Carroll can use his talents. They were a playoff team! Rawls isn't Seattle's' answer at RB and they could easily split touches depending on Jamaal's health. Any other team would be a waste of time!
I'll miss him wearing the Red N White, but they have Ware now and an extra $6 mil to play with for letting JC go! I hope he don't end up in Denver!

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Littleware wrote:I think he should go to the Seattle Seahawks. Pete Carroll can use his talents. They were a playoff team! Rawls isn't Seattle's' answer at RB and they could easily split touches depending on Jamaal's health. Any other team would be a waste of time!
I'll miss him wearing the Red N White, but they have Ware now and an extra $6 mil to play with for letting JC go! I hope he don't end up in Denver!

What about Christian McCaffery? NOT the biggest HB prospects, but an amazing back.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
Littleware wrote:I think he should go to the Seattle Seahawks. Pete Carroll can use his talents. They were a playoff team! Rawls isn't Seattle's' answer at RB and they could easily split touches depending on Jamaal's health. Any other team would be a waste of time!

What about Christian McCaffery? NOT the biggest HB prospects, but an amazing back.

He is a good prospect. He'll have to earn a roster spot first. Jamaal could step right in where ever he goes! I just read that Jamaal is looking at Cowboys and the Giants to play for! So much for my idea! :lol:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Littleware wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

He is a good prospect. He'll have to earn a roster spot first. Jamaal could step right in where ever he goes! I just read that Jamaal is looking at Cowboys and the Giants to play for! So much for my idea! :lol:

I don't know if Charles will end up in Dallas. Dallas apparently doesn't want Peterson after all, and Charles is only one year younger and just as injury prone.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Kansas City Chiefs”