Jay Cutler Comes out Retirement to go back to play for Dolphins...?

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Jay Cutler Comes out Retirement to go back to play for Dolphins...?

Postby achernar » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Nobody will win... The Jets will be the 1st pick of the Draft... tanking seriously...

Cutler is most to made 10 TDs, 20 INTs... than otherwise...

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:24 pm

If Jay Cutler plays a full season (14 to 16 games), he will put up average numbers. That's the best they can hope for, really....and that would be a good thing, due to their solid run game and decent defense. They'd be stupid to have him throw 40 passes a game.
If he ranks in the top 15 to 18 QB's in passing and keeps his turnovers at around 15 for the season, they'll fight for a wildcard.
If he starts of the season tossing picks and fumbling, they should sit him as soon as possible.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:46 pm

achernar wrote:Nobody will win... The Jets will be the 1st pick of the Draft... tanking seriously...

Cutler is most to made 10 TDs, 20 INTs... than otherwise...

Isn't that the truth! lol more INTS than TD's for sure! AKA Jay "throw away from the reciever" Cutler.....every week he plays you should select the opposing team's db's for fantasy starters on fantasy football lol....their bound to get at least 1-2 picks on defense :P
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Talking serious now..

maybe until the week 11 (bye week)
he can survive... with a lot of up and downs

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:36 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:I'm really thinking though that by week 4 or 5 cutler starts whining/throwing his teammates under the bus, loses the locker room and is benched by the coaching staff for being a bad team player/lack of leadership and a rookie will get to start a few games while tannehill recovers (another wash up I might add despite the excuse of multiple coaches there isn't really much progression in tanne's game, heck even andy dalton is better at this point).

He's never done that.

He may generally seem like he doesn't care, and he seems to play that way at times, but he's never been a malcontent or poisoned any locker room he's been in.

I don't think he'll be the Dolphins savior, but I'll be rooting for him against the Evil Empire for sure.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:WOW... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Miami Dolphins”