How do you follow a CFB team?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:08 pm

Trying to get into CFB, especially since the 12 team playoff is coming in 2024 but I'm struggling to understand how fans keep up with it. In the NFL there's more media coverage, every game is televised, the veteran legends like Brady or Manning were, etc. CFB doesn't have as much of that, the only way to watch every game for your time is to pirate on a sketchy streaming site, players come and go quickly so it's hard to get to know them, and with so many teams it's hard to understand what's what and who's who from a standpoint other than a recruiting grade.

Coming from a lifelong NFL fan the transition is much harder than anticipated. I've been following the CFL and it's honestly just as entertaining as the NFL but CFB just isn't clicking with me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Whytcross
Rookie

Re: How do you follow a CFB team?

Postby Whytcross » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:40 pm

If you want to watch CFB without any delays and in good quality, you must find a decent streaming platform. I have been into CFB for a long time, so I have tried using many broadcasting platforms, but so far, the most convenient one is the SportScore platform. I have been using it for a long time and am satisfied with it. I recommend you try this one.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: How do you follow a CFB team?

Postby achernar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:47 pm

TheRareButter wrote:Trying to get into CFB, especially since the 12 team playoff is coming in 2024 but I'm struggling to understand how fans keep up with it. In the NFL there's more media coverage, every game is televised, the veteran legends like Brady or Manning were, etc. CFB doesn't have as much of that, the only way to watch every game for your time is to pirate on a sketchy streaming site, players come and go quickly so it's hard to get to know them, and with so many teams it's hard to understand what's what and who's who from a standpoint other than a recruiting grade.

Coming from a lifelong NFL fan the transition is much harder than anticipated. I've been following the CFL and it's honestly just as entertaining as the NFL but CFB just isn't clicking with me.

With time you will get along with the Teams and Conferences... I recommend you to start following a team first
the 247sports is a great one they have a lot of dedicated team pages.
(and after you get around the college world, they have a excellent ranking pages

But I believe you should find I team you like, after that get to known the rivals and classic games.
'cause like you said, players came and go...

I personally use the Android App called DofuStream (They usually have YT link there) so I can watch live games abroad.

Return to “College Football”