LIST OF "CHEESERS" rampski hamachi

UNCLEGRIEVOUS
Rookie

Postby UNCLEGRIEVOUS » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:21 am

Feel free to add to "cheese list"......BTW these are guys that DO NOT play sim style.

Hamachi- SPENCER PC .....only starts cheesing when hes losing. (borderline glitcher.)

Hamachi- byrdman...JETS nothing but bombs and all blitz 46, plays line does not switch (non player)

Sponsor

Sponsor

JMocks
Pro Bowl

Re: LIST OF "CHEESERS" rampski hamachi

Postby JMocks » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:26 am

Why is this in the "Roster" section?

UNCLEGRIEVOUS
Rookie

Postby UNCLEGRIEVOUS » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:43 am

sorry whrong forum... lets see if you qualify...goto... http://www.chatzy.com/437818978181

anytime

dawg317
MVP

Postby dawg317 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 am

What's the point of this? Sounds like you are just wanting to "flame" other users who don't play to your liking.
"Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble." - John Madden

UNCLEGRIEVOUS
Rookie

Postby UNCLEGRIEVOUS » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm

sounds like YOU want to troll around...and bitchabout others bitching. you know what is and isnt cool in madden...there isnt another topic like it, so go lay down dog.

dawg317
MVP

Postby dawg317 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:04 pm

UNCLEGRIEVOUS wrote:sounds like YOU want to troll around...and bitchabout others bitching. you know what is and isnt cool in madden...there isnt another topic like it, so go lay down dog.

Really? You want to call me a troll? Please. I'm sure you could ask around to almost anyone that has ties to this site or to FF and I would be called anything but a troll. I've done more for the Madden community in the past 5 years than you've even thought about doing. Besides, is it really considered smart to call one of the forum moderators a troll?

"Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble." - John Madden

jeff
Veteran

Postby jeff » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:38 am

Don't worry [UNCLEGRIEVOUS is the biggest noob alive, he plays safety so I throw bombs because he sucks at playing safety, so why is that cheesing? Rofl, like an idiot he keeps doing play actions so I don't have the right to 46 blitz him? SMH

Return to “Online Play”