NFL Head Coach Slider's and Player Attribute Editing

thevendus
Rookie

Postby thevendus » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Hey guys so I just wrote up a little how to get started Player attribute changing on NFL Head Coach along with help with sliders.
It's not everything but it's the start. I wrote it on this other forum but I'm trying to paste it here and all my bolds and stuff are going away. Check it out though and here is a picture of what you can do without crashes!

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... iting.html

NFLHead-Coach-Screenshot.png
Name and Stats have been changed.
NFLHead-Coach-Screenshot.png (434.66 KiB) Viewed 1982 times

To make this relevant, I can say Madden fans 23-30 have heard of this game and doing something like this was a dream to all of us. Well I'm here to tell you.

The time has come my friends. *holds hands out ceremoniously*

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bruceleeroy
Rookie

Re: NFL Head Coach Slider's and Player Attribute Editing

Postby Bruceleeroy » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:36 pm

Is there anyway to add a live combine for this game, we're you can go to the combine and watch the players try out, maybe give each nfl coach three positions they can watch and scout at the combine and the rest there head scout would watch as the computer would. And maybe watching the senior bowl as well. I got great ideas but I know nothing about programming...lol. And lastly maybe if you when coach of the year being able to coach the pro bowl would be nice, and if you win your attributes would increase for your coach and any of your players that made it as well.

Return to “NFL Head Coach”