What Are You Watching?

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:33 am

peterparker wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
peterparker wrote:No..........................Every once in a while I watch The Flash.
Spoiler:
But The Flash isn't in the MCU........

You're not experiencing good superhero TV if you haven't seen seasons 2-4 of Agents of SHIELD, as well as Daredevil and Jessica Jones. And maybe the first half of Luke Cage.

My sister watches Agents of SHIELD, and I've heard Daredevil is really violent.

Well, it's certainly less violent than, say, the walking dead... But yeah it's pretty violent.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:10 am

The film, 'Wind River' was recommended to me, so I'm peeping that tonight.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm

I was watching some Cheat Engine Tutorials trying to see if there is a way to save entire decompressed files from memory...

Then YouTube was like, "dude, you should watch this next."

So I did and I'm glad did.

Then John Michael Godier's channel was back in my recommendations and all was again balanced in the world.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

PatrioticParty
Veteran

Postby PatrioticParty » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:13 am

Watching the world change, how Disney just gulped down Fox.

no more sports
*sigh*
John 3:16

Sadly,I'm not allowed to have this anymore. Why am I leaving it there? I don't know,I'm not sure. Any how, Read this instead:

MADE IN AMERICA,PROUD IN AMERICA,LIVE IN AMERICA!!!!!

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:31 am

PatrioticParty wrote:Watching the world change, how Disney just gulped down Fox.

no more sports
*sigh*

ESPN has already been toying with the idea of marketing a business model for cord cutters, by making all ESPN broadcasts a standalone streaming/mobile package on IOS, Android, Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, etc.

So in a year or two, there may be 75-85% of the entire sports broadcast market available for streaming and mobile for $5-$15 a month... Fox regional channels, baseball, football, hockey, boxing, MMA, etc. in addition to everything already on ESPN, could be with you wherever you go for like $60-$180 a year. Things could be worse...

On the lighter side, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Surfer, Deadpool, The entire X-Men/X-Force line-up, The original Marvel Super Team (F4) among others all get to go home to Marvel Studios now... And with the Spider-Man shared rights... DC/WB is probably shitting their pants looking back retrospectively how they've (mis)handled their DC cinematic universe and looking forward to what they'll be competing with in 2-3 years.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

PatrioticParty
Veteran

Postby PatrioticParty » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:48 am

trey31 wrote:
PatrioticParty wrote:Watching the world change, how Disney just gulped down Fox.

no more sports
*sigh*

ESPN has already been toying with the idea of marketing a business model for cord cutters, by making all ESPN broadcasts a standalone streaming/mobile package on IOS, Android, Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, etc.

So in a year or two, there may be 75-85% of the entire sports broadcast market available for streaming and mobile for $5-$15 a month... Fox regional channels, baseball, football, hockey, boxing, MMA, etc. in addition to everything already on ESPN, could be with you wherever you go for like $60-$180 a year. Things could be worse...

On the lighter side, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Surfer, Deadpool, The entire X-Men/X-Force line-up, The original Marvel Super Team (F4) among others all get to go home to Marvel Studios now... And with the Spider-Man shared rights... DC/WB is probably shitting their pants looking back retrospectively how they've (mis)handled their DC cinematic universe and looking forward to what they'll be competing with in 2-3 years.

heh heh.... poor DC.

We like, really really really really
really hate ESPN. They make sports political. And we currently get fox sports for 2~6$ on Sling.
I really liked 2016's Deadpool tho. I liked seperate "universes" so deadpool and others could have their own story than whatever marvel wants for their MCU.
John 3:16

Sadly,I'm not allowed to have this anymore. Why am I leaving it there? I don't know,I'm not sure. Any how, Read this instead:

MADE IN AMERICA,PROUD IN AMERICA,LIVE IN AMERICA!!!!!

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:30 pm

PatrioticParty wrote:
trey31 wrote:

no more sports
*sigh*

heh heh.... poor DC.

We like, really really really really
really hate ESPN. They make sports political. And we currently get fox sports for 2~6$ on Sling.
I really liked 2016's Deadpool tho. I liked seperate "universes" so deadpool and others could have their own story than whatever marvel wants for their MCU.

I know 96% of people currently enjoying the Marvel films don't care (much) about the comic books that all of that was based on, but most of the bad guys belonged to Fox because of the X and Fantastic Four character rights. Now, even if they keep the universes separate, they can do so many more stories than they could before. That's been the biggest unspoken issue. They've had a pretty limited amount of well-known bad guys since the beginning because most of them ended up with Fox and Sony when Marvel ran out of money (before Disney bought them).

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:40 pm

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Wed May 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Have any of you here seen Hacksaw Ridge?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 09, 2018 4:25 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Have any of you here seen Hacksaw Ridge?

I haven't, but it's on my to do list. Do you recommend it?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”