New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby RevanFan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Llallina wrote:Hi all, I'm Holand from Clifton.
How long does this league last?
Has anyone been watching?
Do you care about it?
I don't see how these sorts of leagues can flourish in a place like NA (North America - America and Canada) because I do think we're in a situation where most of us have ""sports fatigue"" - there's just so much, year 'round, to keep up occupied: NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, NCAA, Arena Football (not to mention the XFL apparently coming back soon) and so on...
I don't see this league lasting long, though I really have no dog in the hunt.

...To which league are you referring, exactly?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike1307
Rookie

Postby mike1307 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi, im a football fan but and i love playing madden. So i really want to be part of a comunity like this where we can share files and stuf. Lets go eagles for 2020 season :).

TheSharkMan
Rookie

Postby TheSharkMan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Hello, everyone! I've been a Redskins fan since Sonny Jurgensen was the QB, so there's quite a bit of grey in my beard! :lol:

I've been playing 08 on my PC for many years, and I'm looking forward to getting the updates from here. Thank you to everyone who puts in the time and effort to make this happen!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Tachanka wrote:HI!!! i just started playing madden 08 again on PC before i had it on PS3 and PS2 I just got madden 20 on ps4 but I still play Madden 08 on pc because of the "My Career mode" hehe. Anyway I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.... on Madden 08 PC do we have hurdles? like we do on madden 19-20 and madden 08 on ps2/3? because on controls i cannot see a hurdle button unlike on others hurdle are available... please help? thank you :D

Yes using the keyboard it is the E button I believe when running. Also you can use the highlight stick (Left Shift button on keyboard) to jump higher over low tackling db's or safeties......again it depends on your controller configuration which everyone usually has their own set of custom keys.....lol
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

TheQuarkusHussle
Rookie

Postby TheQuarkusHussle » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi! I'm a life-long Madden fan born in Oakland and living in NC. I will continue to cheer for the Raiders through this year and again when they eventually move back home. But in between, go Panthers! I've played a handful of Madden games since they moved off the PC, and going back to 08 and getting off the console is totally worth the gut punch of seeing the name and salary of a certain former #1 draft pick again. Can't wait to get some fresh rosters!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:08 am

Hello all, I'm Mike Embree. I live in Louisville KY. Born in ATL. I always liked the teams who wore red! Not because of any player, just the uniforms! Kansas City and S.F are my fav's. If KC defense is ranked mid tier like 10th - 16th, they should go all the way! Last year 3rd down % was worst in the league! Let's.... GO.... Chieeeefs! As for the 49ers, I like the addition of RB Coleman to go with Breida and McKinnon. I'm looking forward to Madden 20. My favorite part of Madden 08 is the network mods and the music update done by member 158.3!

BaldingEagle
Rookie

Postby BaldingEagle » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:04 am

Ok Let's try this again. Thought I posted so you may see this twice. Hey all Big Eagles fan here and have been pulling down your Mods for the last few years. You guys do good work and glad some of you have the time to keep up the rosters. I live just outside of Philly in Bellmawr NJ. I enjoy running Sims of the season and also just watching the game play out before the actual game is played. I'm probably one of the oldest kids here considering I'm close to retirement. :). Again thanks for the great work Go Birds !!!!.
Lou

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 pm

BaldingEagle wrote:Ok Let's try this again. Thought I posted so you may see this twice. Hey all Big Eagles fan here and have been pulling down your Mods for the last few years. You guys do good work and glad some of you have the time to keep up the rosters. I live just outside of Philly in Bellmawr NJ. I enjoy running Sims of the season and also just watching the game play out before the actual game is played. I'm probably one of the oldest kids here considering I'm close to retirement. :). Again thanks for the great work Go Birds !!!!.
Lou

You did already post, but first posts have to be approved by a moderator. It's a way of preventing spambots from getting onto the forum. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jcominos97
Rookie

Postby jcominos97 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 am

New to this game and trying to mod both ps2 and pc versions. Wish me luck

MrJayTwistem1
Rookie

Postby MrJayTwistem1 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Hello

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”