New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
buckypaul11
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby buckypaul11 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:24 am

Just got the game and am excited to rekindle my childhood memories!

Sponsor

Sponsor

HowToChan
Rookie

Postby HowToChan » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Panthers fan here,

I've gotten really tired of the new maddens and missed the golden age of ps2 madden. I saw how the pc version was based on the ps2 version but could support modding. I bought myself a pc copy and here I am trying to have an authentic football experience.

Corsair
Rookie

Postby Corsair » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Hello, I am a huge packers fan who is desperate for football during quarantine. I am dissapointed with the madden series and found out about the Madden 08 modding community on my search for a great football experience. I am here now to see if the rumors are true about just how good this game is modded and hope to play a football game that I will never forget.

sfinman
Rookie

Postby sfinman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:52 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Fin and I help run a Madden 08 league that is looking for new players. We currently have 20! I posted a new thread about it that will hopefully be approved so i wont repost that same information here, but if anyone is looking for a place where you can build and manage a team, make trades, execute an offseason draft, and compete for super bowls against players from around the world, all run via discord, please click the link below and say "hi." We are there almost 24/7 and can answer any questions you have.

https://discord.gg/RTMx3mM

Hessen
Rookie

Postby Hessen » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:14 am

Hello, my name is Ben and I recently rediscovered Madden 08 after becoming disillusioned with EA's current games/progress/code of conduct. A long term Washington Football Team ( XD ) fan I greatly appreciate this forum's existence and the modifications made available which further enhance the game! Lekker!

luannfernando
Rookie

Postby luannfernando » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:35 am

Hi Guys , im Brazilian and a Saints Fan - Im looking foward to get this madden 08 experience with you guys. I heard that was the best football game ever so in hyped up .

tcgravy
Rookie

Postby tcgravy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:04 pm

Hi everybody. Long-time Madden fan but have never gotten into any of the newer games. Just bought Madden 08 for PC. Looking forward to being part of this apparently awesome online community!

CajunX
Rookie

Postby CajunX » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Have had Madden 08 to play Franchise mode for a while now, never had the time to get into it, and always got bored with the old rosters, but now I've heard that the rosters stay pretty up to date, I'm excited to get to learn how to keep updated

Ravensfan5220
Rookie

Postby Ravensfan5220 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:04 pm

New to this forum and, as you can tell by my name, a huge ravens fan. I have been a die hard madden player since madden 2004 and have been extremely disappointed with the last 10 years of EA Sports. Madden 08 was the peak and I appreciate what you guys have done here

eFiL
Rookie

Postby eFiL » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:56 am

sfinman wrote:Hey everyone! My name is Fin and I help run a Madden 08 league that is looking for new players. We currently have 20! I posted a new thread about it that will hopefully be approved so i wont repost that same information here, but if anyone is looking for a place where you can build and manage a team, make trades, execute an offseason draft, and compete for super bowls against players from around the world, all run via discord, please click the link below and say "hi." We are there almost 24/7 and can answer any questions you have.

https://discord.gg/RTMx3mM

Hey fellas! I'm longtime buddies with Finman. Frankly our small community is looking for more players just like you to have fun and build a team in a 16-man (welcome are welcomed :lol: ) league that is still active, up n running in 2020!

We have plenty of teams available with good rosters. Feel to PM me directly or just hop on our friendly discord chat and someone will help you out!

Looking forwarding to playing with everyone

https://discord.gg/2CWdwr
let's play 1v1 on madden 08 pc, you can choose rosters :) hit me on discord for a good game

discord username: eFiL
discord ID: #2816

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”