New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
Kefke
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby Kefke » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:02 am

Hi all,
I am an american football fan from Germany. I am new to Madden on PC, but I have like 200 hours on Madden 20. So I am excited to get involved.

Kevin

Sponsor

Sponsor

WuPhilly
Rookie

Postby WuPhilly » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:33 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to modding Madden 08. I was wondering if there are any mods that expand the playbook creator to include reading defensive ends in the run game or RPOs?

Thanks!

Aelbione
Rookie

Postby Aelbione » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi, I found my way here because I've looking for an external player and franchise editor for Madden 20. I'm a little confused if I've found the right place. I see a lot about modding Madden '08. Is Madden 20 editable with any external app? Thanks for any clarification.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:41 am

Aelbione wrote:Hi, I found my way here because I've looking for an external player and franchise editor for Madden 20. I'm a little confused if I've found the right place. I see a lot about modding Madden '08. Is Madden 20 editable with any external app? Thanks for any clarification.

I believe there are versions of the DB Editor and Madden Amp that work on Madden 19+. I've not tested them myself though.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

InfynyteWyzdym
Rookie

Postby InfynyteWyzdym » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:44 pm

Hello, all!

TLDR; I'm new and plan to get into modding this game...thanks for reading. :P

I have been visiting this site for years (since 2015-ish) but never posted. I have always appreciated all of your hard work in providing the incredible resources that you do. THANK YOU! Like many of you I'm sure, I started playing Madden in 1992. I began modding this game around 2015 with the help of this site. It was mostly roster updates at first but I also messed with TexMod and the old TV Networks mod. I took a break from Madden and the NFL for the last 2 years and have finally gotten the itch to return (to Madden) but now it's different. I (think that I) have the knowledge to learn to mod this game quite deeply. We shall see if my experience and education measure up and if my enthusiasm lasts. I hope that I won't be too much of a bother with my questions as I have so much respect for all of you (really tho). Speaking of questions, other than making sure that I read through the Modding Fundamentals posted by elguapo, are there any other places that an experienced coder should hit before they start to unload their clip (of questions) on the vets of modding this game?

wiserabbit711
Rookie

Postby wiserabbit711 » Sat May 02, 2020 3:57 am

I'm just here to grab some links. Just discovered this forum. Super stoked

rmonfries
Rookie

Postby rmonfries » Sat May 02, 2020 8:01 am

Hi,

Hoping to work out how to mod - thanks for your help!

tarheelphenom
Rookie

Postby tarheelphenom » Mon May 04, 2020 11:47 am

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I've been real active over at the Operation Sports Community, specifically on the NCAA Football boards. It was there that my love for modding started; and it's also there that I came across your site. Just looking over it briefly, there is a lot of greatness here to say the least. Glad to be a new member.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 04, 2020 6:01 pm

InfynyteWyzdym wrote:Hello, all!

TLDR; I'm new and plan to get into modding this game...thanks for reading. :P

I have been visiting this site for years (since 2015-ish) but never posted. I have always appreciated all of your hard work in providing the incredible resources that you do. THANK YOU! Like many of you I'm sure, I started playing Madden in 1992. I began modding this game around 2015 with the help of this site. It was mostly roster updates at first but I also messed with TexMod and the old TV Networks mod. I took a break from Madden and the NFL for the last 2 years and have finally gotten the itch to return (to Madden) but now it's different. I (think that I) have the knowledge to learn to mod this game quite deeply. We shall see if my experience and education measure up and if my enthusiasm lasts. I hope that I won't be too much of a bother with my questions as I have so much respect for all of you (really tho). Speaking of questions, other than making sure that I read through the Modding Fundamentals posted by elguapo, are there any other places that an experienced coder should hit before they start to unload their clip (of questions) on the vets of modding this game?

Honestly, I just suggest browsing the modding, FAQ, and graphics forums just to see if any questions you have have been answered. If you don't find any answers, feel free to ask away. Personally I'm only experienced with editing rosters and data files, but I'd be glad to help how I can.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Butkus68
Rookie

Postby Butkus68 » Tue May 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi football fans. Been playing Madden 08 for many years. So happy that I stumbled on this site. Can't wait to see the work that you have done. Thanks for letting me join and I hope I can contribute once I get in the swing of things here.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”