New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
rongronkowski
Rookie

Postby rongronkowski » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:22 pm

I see, well thank you anyways kind sir.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ol_schemes

As you'll see, Madden 12 works. Dolphin also runs very smoothly on mobile as opposed to a super dodgy PS2 one on the market that allegedly stole the coding from PCSX2 on PC, didn't really port it well and has some invasive permission requests.

Pardon the tangential ramble. Thanks all for the welcoming. Hopefully my posts can trigger some of the clever people to start modding for Madden 12 on Dolphin - play on the go and and split screen. :D

Good day.

Sponsor

Sponsor

shiboozle21
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby shiboozle21 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:26 pm

Greetings,

I've been playing Madden since the SNES era and when I found out one of my favorite Madden games from my teenage years is able to be modded and played on my PC, I instantly started trying to make it work. Had many issues installing, configuring, preventing crashes, and FINALLY getting my PS4 controller to work properly. I am now ready to mod it to have updated rosters and see where this community has taken this game throughout the years. Bless you all for your passion.

Rodney_Rankin
Rookie

Postby Rodney_Rankin » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:08 pm

Hello,

My name is Rodney. I have the disc for Madden 03 for PC. Can anyone give me advice for making it run on Windows 10?

Thegamer24/7
Rookie

Postby Thegamer24/7 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:26 pm

Always wanted a good football game, I have NFL 2k5 but the only thing I can play it on is a PS2 with a CRT-TV, and I don't really want ear damage for the rest of my life.

masterhob50
Rookie

Postby masterhob50 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Allow me to introduce myself as I take a very late journey in ingesting the madden 08 modding and rekindling my love for PC football. Currently I have been supporting the Axis Football company and continue to do so. I think EA needs competition and since the NFL loves getting it worm sucked by EA they are not going to require a better product. Thus the attempts made here to make the game better is where I intend to play in along with Axis football. I am very new to this but ready to learn and be great.

AustinGyatso
Rookie

Postby AustinGyatso » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:33 pm

hey, my name is Austin. big time patriots and chargers fan. i mostly play modded madden 08 franchise mode.

Negueba213
Rookie

Postby Negueba213 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi, my name is Julio and i'm a brazilian football fan who likes to play madden especially in the off season to remember how good football games are. I'm a Saints fan if someone wants to know

LunarEclipse
Rookie

Postby LunarEclipse » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:48 pm

I'm Lunar and i've been a Falcons Fan since i was a kid. I grew up in Tennessee were I'd stem my like for both the Titans and The Falcons, due to me moving to Georgia with my dad because of divorce.

I believe my first Madden was Madden NFL 06 on PS2, i can recall walking around the living room with the main menu of Madden 06 playing in the background with the Falcons theme.

But the PSP madden was were my love for the game grew more, to anyone looking into PSP madden, I'd recommend Madden 06 and 07 because you can port over rosters and your franchise mode over to your PSP. I believe my first PSP madden was 08, which was the first and last madden on psp to have the Europe League teams. But when I got Madden 09 on the PSP at the mall with my older sister, I freaked out in public looking through the falcons roster and not seeing Michael Vick on there, which at that time I didn't know what happened to him.

Now, I collect PS2 madden as well as playing PC Football as well, mainly Madden 08 and 06. Plus I have a larger love for the AFL as i have Arena Football: Road To Glory for the PS2 with my favorite team on there being the Philadelphia Soul. For the retro Arena Football teams probably the Detroit Drive or the Florida Bobcats.

dallas1975
Rookie

Postby dallas1975 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Hi Everyone! I am new to this. I have been a Cowboy fan since 1970. I have been playing Madden since it appeared on the first Genesis game. I actually like playing the old school Cowboys. My actual favorite team is from 1975. The 1975 Cowboys have been my favorite since the drafting of the dirty dozen. But in Madden, I always felt they underrated the defense. Anyways, I have been playing the PS2, because they still had the Classic teams. Looking forward to download some uniforms for the 75 team with the right sarif numbers with the possibility of playing this online. Thank you Football Idiot Community!!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:22 pm

dallas1975 wrote:Hi Everyone! I am new to this. I have been a Cowboy fan since 1970. I have been playing Madden since it appeared on the first Genesis game. I actually like playing the old school Cowboys. My actual favorite team is from 1975. The 1975 Cowboys have been my favorite since the drafting of the dirty dozen. But in Madden, I always felt they underrated the defense. Anyways, I have been playing the PS2, because they still had the Classic teams. Looking forward to download some uniforms for the 75 team with the right sarif numbers with the possibility of playing this online. Thank you Football Idiot Community!!

I've actually worked on a mod for 08 on PC for years that has every Cowboys team in history (up until 2019, but I'm working on 2019 and 2020 currently), and they all have mostly accurate uniforms. I haven't gotten the two-tone pants or the tape on the back of the helmet added in yet, but that's on the future to do list.

I don't want to sound like I'm advertising haha, but if you have the game on PC and check it out, please do let me know what you think of it. I always want to hear the opinions of my fellow Cowboys fans.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”