New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
OzzyOi
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby OzzyOi » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:05 am

Greetings. Just discovered this site trying to get Madden '04 to work on my PC. Still trying, got the game to work in windowed mode, but I have the no numbers issue. Interested if anyone is still playing that version, board seems a little quiet.

Sponsor

Sponsor

4Star
Rookie

Postby 4Star » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:31 pm

Hey Football Family! Madden 08 is my favorite football game of all time on the ps2 and was more than exited to find out that the madden 08 modding community was keeping it alive. I have a few questions about create a team and my messed up graphics on there that i hope can get answered soon. hope to see you on the board

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:20 pm

OzzyOi wrote:Greetings. Just discovered this site trying to get Madden '04 to work on my PC. Still trying, got the game to work in windowed mode, but I have the no numbers issue. Interested if anyone is still playing that version, board seems a little quiet.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2744&start=20#p130973

Thouy21
Rookie

Postby Thouy21 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:50 pm

Hey guys! My name is Thomas and I have been playing Madden 08 on the OG Xbox for 10 years now. I decided to purchase a PC, and a copy of the game from eBay. I am pretty good at photoshop/illustrator, so if anyone needs help with that part of modding let me know! I haven't modded on a windows computer before so I am knew to that. I need some help haha

Zebrasus
Rookie

Postby Zebrasus » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:55 am

Hello. I'm here to learn modding information as I'm working on modding Madden 20 into a game for the APDFL.

Bootalmighty
Rookie

Postby Bootalmighty » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:56 pm

Hey, currently working on setting up Madden 08 with the ultimate goal of joining a league. Able to get the game up and running with FF/FI, trying to figure out Calhoupe Scripts. My Madden 08 version seems to be opening in a compatibility mode which is preventing the resolution changes from working... Fun little experiment if all else fails.

JusBlaze412
Rookie

Postby JusBlaze412 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:35 pm

What's going on,

I have been a long time lurker here for a long time and finally decided to join and become a part of the community. I am a freelance Graphic Designer and run my own website that covers design. Outside of that, I am an avid sports fan and gamer.

I hope I am able to provide my skillset here and do my part in keeping this place alive!
Creative Director

nosliwec
Rookie

Postby nosliwec » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:09 pm

When Madden finally came back to the PC market was extremely excited. Two years later and the excitement has faded. I heard great things about the modding community for Madden 08 and decided to get a copy and try it out. (I lost my original copy in some moves.) Now I am anxious to get it set up and running.

ALSN Studios
Rookie

Postby ALSN Studios » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am

Hello I'm Anthony Lopez, owner of Anthony Lopez Sports Network and my NEW football league; United League of Football. I kinda need help with the scoreboard for the games and for the United Bowl (Super Bowl) games.

JusBlaze412
Rookie

Postby JusBlaze412 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:46 pm

nosliwec wrote:When Madden finally came back to the PC market was extremely excited. Two years later and the excitement has faded. I heard great things about the modding community for Madden 08 and decided to get a copy and try it out. (I lost my original copy in some moves.) Now I am anxious to get it set up and running.

Welcome to the forums! I too share that feeling and recently found a copy on eBay.
Creative Director

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”