New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
Forath
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby Forath » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:01 am

Hi All. Handle is Forath, hail from the land down under and am pretty stoked to see the size of the community for this game.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Toxik06
Rookie

Postby Toxik06 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm

I found this place cause I went to play my old Madden 08 game and realized how much better it is than 20.

dylandeb
Rookie

Postby dylandeb » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:22 pm

Hello

New to all of this so it should be interesting

krabbysupreme
Rookie

Postby krabbysupreme » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Hello, I'm Krabby. I'm brand new to all of this, can't wait to figure it all out.

jmangom98
Rookie

Postby jmangom98 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Hello! Longtime Titans fan, tired of new maddens... Can't wait to play this game!

dbari
Rookie

Postby dbari » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Hello, I am a brazilan NFL fan. Wanted to play madden but I can't stand DLC and all that crap, so I decided to explore the realms of the Madden 08 mod scene.

Also, I am a Patriots fan due my connection with the city of Boston and they have Gisela's husband in their team.

Geo
Rookie

Postby Geo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:57 pm

Seahawks remains the truth!

jefepwnzer
Rookie

Postby jefepwnzer » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:37 pm

I’ve been playing Madden 20 on PC and have been underwhelmed by just about everything. I did a search for “Best Madden version” and found my way here. What you all have done is incredible. I no longer own any hardware with an optical drive, so I’m exploring what I can do to get the game installed. Can’t wait to dive in!

thomasflem97
Rookie

Postby thomasflem97 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:24 am

Hello, I'm still feeling things out to see if I can really take on this project. I loved madden 08 and I created effective custom playbook, specifically offensively, and would be happy to share my wisdom with you all. But I'm still not sure about the whole modding thing because I'm very new to it. The main draw to this would be the playbook editor and merger. Are they still up and functioning? I remember the days of editing plays in your playbook and although some might find it tedious I loved it. I'm just not knowledgable enough to be able to quickly figure out what's wrong if I were to run into, say, a crash or something. I'd love to hear from others on here with some advice. Thanks!

paydirt
Rookie

Postby paydirt » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:56 pm

Hi, I am Len.
I operate paydirtfootball.com
We've had an active Madden league since 2000 (Season 38). Before that, we had a FBPro league. In 2011, we added an Action PC Football league, (season 7). I've been a visitor here for a long time. I recently joined because we are running a petition for EA Sports to add true coach mode to Madden 21. We re asking all who can, to sign it at ... https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tru ... -madden-21

Our leagues are....
Madden 19: http://paydirtfootball.com/pfl (coach mode)
Action PC Football : http://paydirtfootball.com/action (coach GM)
Main site is dedicated to the NFL at: http://paydirtfootball.com

Thanks all!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”