New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
bigperk3
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby bigperk3 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Hey Everyone,

Longtime madden/college football fan here. Loving the mod so far.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JGain47
Rookie

Postby JGain47 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm

Super excited to be apart of this group. I’m loving the CFBM19 mod. All the people that pitched and worked on it have done an amazing job. All the new updates to it are going to be amazing too. Can’t wait for franchise mod! :D

Dargone1
Rookie

Postby Dargone1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:49 am

Like many, tired of Madden and the constant removal of features and lack of a real franchise mode. I also can't stand MUT and what it has done to the franchise and sports gaming as a whole. Stopped purchasing newer versions since last year (I've owned every madden until '19) and was about to give up on PC/video game football when I found a Youtube video talking about how awesome '08 is. I just purchased a like-new copy from Amazon and I'm excited to find this community.

Really looking forward to playing a deep franchise mode with updated rosters.

Thanks for having me! :D :D :D

saki
Rookie

Postby saki » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:16 pm

Hey everyone, just making my introductory post. I'm having an issue downloading the v4.0 patch from the EA servers, the link provided on the beginners modding guide doesn't work for me at the moment. Is there another source for the update file that anyone knows of?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:07 am

saki wrote:Hey everyone, just making my introductory post. I'm having an issue downloading the v4.0 patch from the EA servers, the link provided on the beginners modding guide doesn't work for me at the moment. Is there another source for the update file that anyone knows of?

The Starting Guide for New Players has a backup link at the end of the same paragraph.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jeaston24
Rookie

Postby jeaston24 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:14 am

Hey guys, I'm here for pretty much the same reasons everyone else is.. sick of being gouged by EA on a yearly basis for a substandard product where they actually remove features from the game. Just want to thank all the people for their hard work and dedication in developing the mods to keep this game going strong. And, Go Bills.

saki
Rookie

Postby saki » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am

RevanFan wrote:
saki wrote:Hey everyone, just making my introductory post. I'm having an issue downloading the v4.0 patch from the EA servers, the link provided on the beginners modding guide doesn't work for me at the moment. Is there another source for the update file that anyone knows of?

The Starting Guide for New Players has a backup link at the end of the same paragraph.

Thanks for the help! I've got everything up and running!

game_escape
Rookie

Postby game_escape » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi all, I just discovered the Madden 08 modding community and wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has helped keep this game alive and thriving over the years. Madden was a staple of my youth, beginning with 93 on the Genesis through 2005 on the PS2. Once the 7th gen consoles launched, I felt that Madden changed and slowly abandoned the franchise. The PS2 era was the best, IMO, and I was thrilled to see that this site keeps an amazing version of that game alive. For the first time in at least 10 years, I will playing Madden during the football season! Thanks again!

Llallina
Rookie

Postby Llallina » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 am

Hi all, I'm Holand from Clifton.
How long does this league last?
Has anyone been watching?
Do you care about it?
I don't see how these sorts of leagues can flourish in a place like NA (North America - America and Canada) because I do think we're in a situation where most of us have ""sports fatigue"" - there's just so much, year 'round, to keep up occupied: NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, NCAA, Arena Football (not to mention the XFL apparently coming back soon) and so on...
I don't see this league lasting long, though I really have no dog in the hunt.

Tachanka
Rookie

Postby Tachanka » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:25 pm

HI!!! i just started playing madden 08 again on PC before i had it on PS3 and PS2 I just got madden 20 on ps4 but I still play Madden 08 on pc because of the "My Career mode" hehe. Anyway I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.... on Madden 08 PC do we have hurdles? like we do on madden 19-20 and madden 08 on ps2/3? because on controls i cannot see a hurdle button unlike on others hurdle are available... please help? thank you :D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”