What Are You Watching?

Anything and everything.
jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 pm

My best friend managed to convince me to start watching anime and reading mangas. She's quite good at selling them, I'll admit. Those that I've watched so far are:
  • Psycho Pass (Cyberpunk Thriller, and I love thrillers. If I watch/read anything, it damn better have a good story behind it)
  • Innocent (First manga I read and, since they are right to left, it left me soooo confused AFTER finish my reading session and reading something else)
  • Ghost In The Shell (As in the original manga and anime movie. Also, the rare case of a manga that reads left-right in West style)
  • Hellsing Ultimate (Like Daniel Ricciardo once said: "Holy ... Mac'n'Cheese Balls". It was a fun ride, I'll admit.)
  • Maid-sama! (Both anime and manga. This was something completely different from what I'm used to, being a shoujo. But 3 chapters convinced me to give it a chance and a hard-hitting train of story and character development, the two things I demand when I watch or read anything, bought me later on.)
  • Gunbuster (Part of my own adaptation project into the Mecha genre)
  • Demon Slayer (I didn't have the needed patience to wait until Season 2, so I'm on the manga right now)
There are some others on my list to watch.

As an aside ... there's also Formula 1 to watch.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:14 pm

Add "Neon Genesis Evangelion" to that list. I'm on a roll of old, old animes.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

melisabernts
Rookie

Postby melisabernts » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:27 am

Most of all I like to watch TV series. Also recently watched the movie The Matrix. Just awesome sequel...look forward to continuing

MicheleCopeland
Rookie

Postby MicheleCopeland » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:57 am

I am watching the recently released Fast & Furious X , I have watched it from the beginning to the present without losing a single minute .

ingridguerci94
Rookie

Postby ingridguerci94 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:30 am

Gremlins

I’d forgotten how weird, and bloodthirsty and *funny* it was . Recommended. sex trung quốc

Whytcross
Rookie

Postby Whytcross » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:45 am

One TV movie that comes to mind is "The Shawshank Redemption"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”