What's on your mind? (Serious)

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: What's on your mind? (Serious)

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 pm

PatrioticParty wrote:suicide :? :(

It's all complicated and sh*t, but it ended up where I can't play video games anymore. It's a dumb reason, but I can't believe how.......

boring(?) life is. I do school, I come home and. And what? nothing. I don't DO anything any more. I don't even feel like getting the TV remote.
Meh, it's dumb. I don't have any real life friends, so no one to hangout with. I guess I felt like I was accomplishhing (sorry for my spelling) something in video games. And I was, in some ways. My game where I put hundreds of hours of work in is no longer availble to me. I feel a bit betrayed I guess. I didn't just PLAY video games, I put my work and love into them. That's my thoughts.
:|

Yes, please talk to someone, and do whatever it takes to get the help you need. I have never had depression, but I've had severe anxiety and panic attacks almost my entire life. I never got any better until I went to a psychiatrist and got on meds for my problem. And the only reason I decided to go to finally get help was because I ended up in the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. Thank frick it was just a panic attack, but that made me realize I needed to get help. There is absolutely no shame in getting the help you need.

You need to talk to your parents about this, or at least someone close to you whom you trust, and you need to get help. If you do that, I can't promise you'll feel better quickly, and I can tell you it will be very hard, but you will eventually feel better than ever.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:43 pm

AaronS wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
peterparker wrote:Da**, I wish I had a girlfriend. I know some girls that are hotter than sh**.
My brother gave me his laptop, I got it to work (it hasn't been used in 1 1/2 years), Now I just need to know the password.

Hotness isn't important. It's a great bonus, but it's not important. The important thing is having someone you can be completely open and honest with. Someone who you trust, and someone who in turn trusts you.

Hotness definitely needs to be graded on a scale.

It doesn't matter how hot a woman is if you can't wait to kick her out of bed the next morning... or if you can't stand to sit down to dinner with her.. vacation.. family outings, ect.

.. and if all you're after in a relationship is sex, you're never going to be truly happy.

What is hotness? ...beauty, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As it goes, "someone's trash is someone else's treasure". But don't be fooled by beauty alone. Some of the most beautiful plants and animals are poisonous.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”