**SPOILERS** Avengers: Endgame

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: **SPOILERS** Avengers: Endgame

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Danchat wrote:Just saw the movie yesterday... it was great. The trailers didn't give anything away, and I was surprised by the whole "time heist" concept, but it was brilliantly executed. I wasn't expecting so many previous characters from movies to return, and while the time travel rules are kinda flimsy, we get some pretty great movies. Having Cap say "hail Hydra" was just perfect. The final battle sequence with the entire MCU was the best way to end this movie. I have plenty of nitpicks, but it I had a great time.

All movies, especially action, sci-fi, or fantasy, have plenty of parts to nitpick, but the pure, uninhibited emotion I felt watching this movie made all that fade away.

Also, it passed Titanic in box office revenue in 11 days. 11 DAYS! It's now the second highest grossing movie of all time, and is on pace to move well past Avatar.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon May 06, 2019 10:25 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Danchat wrote:Just saw the movie yesterday... it was great. The trailers didn't give anything away, and I was surprised by the whole "time heist" concept, but it was brilliantly executed. I wasn't expecting so many previous characters from movies to return, and while the time travel rules are kinda flimsy, we get some pretty great movies. Having Cap say "hail Hydra" was just perfect. The final battle sequence with the entire MCU was the best way to end this movie. I have plenty of nitpicks, but it I had a great time.

All movies, especially action, sci-fi, or fantasy, have plenty of parts to nitpick, but the pure, uninhibited emotion I felt watching this movie made all that fade away.

Also, it passed Titanic in box office revenue in 11 days. 11 DAYS! It's now the second highest grossing movie of all time, and is on pace to move well past Avatar.

Whoa, it already passed Titanic? Wowzers! I just looked at the list, and wow, $2.19B already! That's just insanity, but it's well deserved.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”