I Have A Doctors Appointment Tomorrow

Anything and everything.
BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: I Have A Doctors Appointment Tomorrow

Postby BUS36 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Listen... you need to always be positive. You are stronger than you think, these setbacks will make you stronger than anyone here.We have your back and send all the positive power and prayers to you......

Now quit worrying about the what ifs, YOU ARE going to start tightening up those shoe laces and putting on your kick butt gloves and attack and attack and attack. You can and will not quit ..cause you are not a quitter. I believe in that heart and soul of yours that will bring you through this....

So go out there and fight and fight and kick the living crap out of this...

PS..I want to do this the same way I did .. but the hall monitors would be slapping my wrists again :lol:
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:32 am

Stay strong my friend...... We are continuing to pray for you.....

Father.... Please forgive me of my sins

Father I pray for healing for Col. Trautman and I lift him up to you

Father you promised that you would never put more on us than we can bare....

Father you said that we will have trouble in this life but difference to us that believe in you is that you will be with us through it all....

It is in the name of Jesus Christ I pray.... AMEN

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:21 pm

I don't really have words that are adequate. All I can think to say is "I'm here, and I've got your back." You're incredibly strong. The fact that you're going through all of this and you're still coming here to update us is evidence of that. Just try to keep as positive as you can, and fight.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:29 am

Well, yesterday was my last day of treatment! Hurrah! Downside, they found out that something is putting pressure on my left eye and they need to do fine imaging to see what is causing what the neuro-ophthalmologist called serious visual defects requiring aggressive treatment. Seems like it never ends. Had an abnormal EEG without a seizure and had a seizure during a CT scan with an iodine base contrast so they finally saw me have one. So a small victory in that. I lost a lot of my hair and my beard and mustache have grayed a bit and I am quite weak, but I made my goal. Day 1 walk in; Day 30 walk out; never a weelchair no matter what! Thank you all for the prayers!

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:42 am

One day at a time..... still praying for you :D

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Keep fighting my man and congrats for hitting that goal!!!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:22 am

Again... You will overcome...you will meet this head on kick the crap out of it!! You will NEVER give up defeat is not in your vocabulary!! No matter what, the fight is never over till you say it is over!! It will be over, when you walk out of that hospital to go home..

you will always have my and my families prayers!!
Bus36
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:47 am

Col. Trautman wrote:Well, yesterday was my last day of treatment! Hurrah! Downside, they found out that something is putting pressure on my left eye and they need to do fine imaging to see what is causing what the neuro-ophthalmologist called serious visual defects requiring aggressive treatment. Seems like it never ends. Had an abnormal EEG without a seizure and had a seizure during a CT scan with an iodine base contrast so they finally saw me have one. So a small victory in that. I lost a lot of my hair and my beard and mustache have grayed a bit and I am quite weak, but I made my goal. Day 1 walk in; Day 30 walk out; never a weelchair no matter what! Thank you all for the prayers!

Thus far, every time a new issue or symptom has emerged, you've handled it with aplomb. I have every confidence that you'll beat this one too. Keep going strong!
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Great news! I'm back home; the orbital MRI showed the doctor that there is currently no need for surgery or treatment on my eye, followup in 3 month though. I'm am more fatigued than ever, but at least I'm home.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Great news! I'm back home; the orbital MRI showed the doctor that there is currently no need for surgery or treatment on my eye, followup in 3 month though. I'm am more fatigued than ever, but at least I'm home.

That's great Col. T. There's no place like home! Get some rest and enjoy your day!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”