A Revitalization?

Temporary forum for the discussion of the Tuesday Morning project, to enhance the Madden 08 off-the-field experience.
ycleped
Hall of Fame

A Revitalization?

Postby ycleped » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:47 pm

I'd be interested in helping as much as I could to get this project going again. The only problem is that it's been a year since this was last touched.

Any ideas?
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

A Revitalization?

Sponsor

Sponsor

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Re: A Revitalization?

Postby DrBrownsFan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Really, most of the ideas are already written down here, we just need to raise interest in this project among people with enough free time to work on it.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Re: A Revitalization?

Postby ycleped » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:17 pm

DrBrownsFan wrote:Really, most of the ideas are already written down here, we just need to raise interest in this project among people with enough free time to work on it.

4 months later...nothing... ;-;
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Tuesday Morning Manager”