Importing a Draft class into a roster from a 32 team custom franchise

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 am

Is there anyway I can do this? I attached the roster file, but couldn't attach the draft class from custom team franchise mode
Attachments
madden 2008 custom team draft class 07-08.csv
(29.57 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
roster.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Importing a Draft class into a roster from a 32 team custom franchise

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:33 am

You will have to do a bunch of work to that draft class because it is from a different game.......

You could do a lot of this with elguapos ratings ripper or convert it yourself in the csv but it will be quite a bit of work........

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Ok. So what are the steps to to take in order to get this done? I also have the .mdc of my franchise 0 year draft class. Also is there just a way to put the rookies into the draft class on my custom team roster, without having to start a franchise? I noticed in mre that the rookies were missing from the draft class tab, so I think that's the only problem. But the rookies show up on the rookies tab, and I can import/ export the draft class from both the .ros file and also the .fra file I created. I have a bunch of time, i just need to know step- by- step how to do this. When I try to attach the .mdc file, it gives me an error that says invalid file extension. Below I attached the .fra file and the .mdc, but the .mdc file is renamed to .doc, so please just rename it to .mdc...Can you guide me through how to do one of these solutions on this..? I would really appreciate it...
Attachments
madden custom team draft class 07-08.doc
(159 Bytes) Downloaded 58 times
franchise.fra
(4.19 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm

The draft class I used is just a draft class .mdc file from starting a custom franchise from a custom roster. I have madden 4.0 and no mods installed. When I go to the draft class in mre, or try to start a superstar mode, no rookie players are listed from the roster. I just need to know how to import and/ or place the players in the draft class.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Acee2105 wrote:The draft class I used is just a draft class .mdc file from starting a custom franchise from a custom roster. I have madden 4.0 and no mods installed. When I go to the draft class in mre, or try to start a superstar mode, no rookie players are listed from the roster. I just need to know how to import and/ or place the players in the draft class.

That's probably because you're in the middle of the season; the draft class won't appear until the offseason begins. I wrote a guide on importing draft classes here (http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3510).
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:55 pm

No, I want the players from the draft class of the 07 year, the current year, not the next year ahead. Is there any way?

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:39 pm

Acee2105 wrote:No, I want the players from the draft class of the 07 year, the current year, not the next year ahead. Is there any way?

I see, so you want to view the rookies mid-season? There's only one way I know how to do that - the MaddenAMP Player Editor has the ability to view only rookies by checking the "Draft Class" radio box. If you don't have MaddenAMP, you can download it on the Files page on this website. However, if you're looking to import or place rookies in mid-season, you're not going to be able to do that without a lot of editing.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Acee2105
Veteran

Postby Acee2105 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Well, when I open xanathols Madden roster editor, it has a draft class tab, but no rookies listed. I'd like to know how to place or input rookies on the draft class game list that are already on custom teams with madwolf

Return to “Draft Classes”