UHD Crowd Mod V2.2 Now Available! (All 32 Teams) W/ Template

renzoandre
Rookie

Re: UHD Crowd Mod V2.2 Now Available! (All 32 Teams) W/ Template

Postby renzoandre » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:34 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
renzoandre wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:I've found that if you have a number of tpf's loaded I must have the crowds near the top of the pecking order. Top 2-3 positions at the lowest. If I have 4-5 tpf's in the mix and have the crowds at the bottom they don't transfer into the game. I have put 7-8 tpf's in before and had them work. Of course I had to jumble around the list a bit to make it work but it may be trial and error.

Is that a problem with the tpf or the TexMod itself? I'm using TrueTurf v5 along with the crowds. I've tried loading the crowds first before the TrueTurf but I still get the same problem. I've also tried the v1.0 version of the crowd, some teams work, some teams don't.
Not sure, I wish that I had the answer for you. I just know what I had to do to get them to work properly. Those were the only two things that stopped the crowds for working. The default texture setting and what position the tpf was in. You seemed to have them both covered. Sorry!

No problem, thanks for the help :)
Tom Brady isn't the GOAT, Aaron Rodgers is.

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Does anyone have a PS4/XBox One and a video capture device?

Spoiler:
I want some still video of a Madden crowd to pull images from and use to create the motion effects for the crowds.
I just need a closeup of the crowd, aligned dead-on and not at an angle, for about 4-5 seconds.
Or if someone can find something like that already on YouTube and point me in the right direction, I'll try to work some more magic.

*Note: I realize the PS4 Madden crowds are 3D modeled... We can't do that. But I might be able to create 2D captures of the 3D crowd's motions and make something really nice.

^ crowd starts at 1:44 but it doesn't show the crowd motion due to the Replay being paused.

^ This one never really gets any good zooming like the video above, but shows the animations pretty well. But I don't know if the crowd going completely ape shit for the entire game is the way to go? Probably needs the more toned-down animations like the other videos crowd which wasn't overly excited.

Also just want to note, after looking at PS4 madden videos quite a bit this evening... the mechanics and gameplay are still god awful. Like a HD version of the old Dreamcast NFL Blitz games... Arcade football.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: UHD Crowd Mod *RELEASE* (All 32 Teams)

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:10 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:I could not get the AFC South crowd to work. Odd. Maybe because I had several other TPFs loaded? Although you wouldn't think that should matter. :?:

On these original crowds I found that they had to be within the top 2-3 postions and then they would work. But I think you're right, the size was the issue for a lot of issues and when you added in other tpf's it just overloaded some systems.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 am

trey31 wrote:Does anyone have a PS4/XBox One and a video capture device?

Spoiler:
I want some still video of a Madden crowd to pull images from and use to create the motion effects for the crowds.
I just need a closeup of the crowd, aligned dead-on and not at an angle, for about 4-5 seconds.
Or if someone can find something like that already on YouTube and point me in the right direction, I'll try to work some more magic.

*Note: I realize the PS4 Madden crowds are 3D modeled... We can't do that. But I might be able to create 2D captures of the 3D crowd's motions and make something really nice.

^ crowd starts at 1:44 but it doesn't show the crowd motion due to the Replay being paused.

^ This one never really gets any good zooming like the video above, but shows the animations pretty well. But I don't know if the crowd going completely ape shit for the entire game is the way to go? Probably needs the more toned-down animations like the other videos crowd which wasn't overly excited.

Also just want to note, after looking at PS4 madden videos quite a bit this evening... the mechanics and gameplay are still god awful. Like a HD version of the old Dreamcast NFL Blitz games... Arcade football.

I got a Xbox one, but don't have Madden on it lol. I can download a demo and try to get the crowd texture that way...

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:47 am

VirdeeMan wrote:

Spoiler:

I got a Xbox one, but don't have Madden on it lol. I can download a demo and try to get the crowd texture that way...

That would be awesome. Do you have a way to capture from Xbox One? I have no idea how that works. Haven't looked into the details of anything capture related since PS3-era

Sending PM about those colors later today. I've got a few hours. Going to take a break from Equipment and Helmet tmdl swapping and look into those palettes.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 pm

trey31 wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:

Spoiler:

That would be awesome. Do you have a way to capture from Xbox One? I have no idea how that works. Haven't looked into the details of anything capture related since PS3-era

Sending PM about those colors later today. I've got a few hours. Going to take a break from Equipment and Helmet tmdl swapping and look into those palettes.

Both the Xbox And the PS4 have built in screen recorders and can take screenshots

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:
trey31 wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:

Both the Xbox And the PS4 have built in screen recorders and can take screenshots

No kidding?

Well if you can get a stationary loop of some crowd animation as close (and centered) as possible, we could do some stuff.

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 pm

trey31 wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:
trey31 wrote:

No kidding?

Well if you can get a stationary loop of some crowd animation as close (and centered) as possible, we could do some stuff.

Oh yeah no kidding! I'll try it out tonight

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:
trey31 wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:

No kidding?

Well looks like EA pulled all of the Madden demos...

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:34 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:
trey31 wrote:
No kidding?

Well looks like EA pulled all of the Madden demos...

Can I buy you an ebay copy of 15 and ship it directly to you?

^ crowds look the same from M15 to M18. At least to me. (not at all surprising either)

Return to “Graphics”