The HD Fix ** NOW AVAILABLE ** (Updated 10/1/19)

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: The HD Fix ** NOW AVAILABLE **

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:42 pm

donwash wrote:I downloaded the 2019 HD Fix, and noticed the officials pants are white and they were black in the previous version. Everything else looked okay with that one exception.

What FF/FI mod version are you using?

Sponsor

Sponsor

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:27 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
donwash wrote:I downloaded the 2019 HD Fix, and noticed the officials pants are white and they were black in the previous version. Everything else looked okay with that one exception.

I'm using the current one with downloaded files from a month ago with my 2018 franchise, and just waiting for the final release from Revanfan. Do I need to reinstall or wait for the final release to get this to work?

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:51 pm

donwash wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I'm using the current one with downloaded files from a month ago with my 2018 franchise, and just waiting for the final release from Revanfan. Do I need to reinstall or wait for the final release to get this to work?

Go ahead and wait. I still need to update to the new mod after I finish my current franchise season. After I do that update I will look at this TPF and see what needs to be updated in it. Thanks.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 pm

KIT .. I know it is in possible to add the seats at Heinz Field or even the scoreboard in the one corner but could a TPF be used?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:31 pm

BUS36 wrote:KIT .. I know it is in possible to add the seats at Heinz Field or even the scoreboard in the one corner but could a TPF be used?

TPFs can only alter image files that already exist in the game. So if there's not an image file in that corner or where you want there to be additional seats, then the answer is no it can't be used. Sorry man.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:19 am

The update for the HD Fix tpf will be ready tomorrow. Along with the standard goodies that come with this tpf, major overhauls of Gillette Stadium, Mercedes Benz Superdome and Arrowhead Stadium will also be included.

smatz151
Pro Bowl

Postby smatz151 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am

Thank you teal. Do you know if this update will include changing Arizona Cardinals stadium from University of Phoenix to State Farm?

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:30 pm

smatz151 wrote:Thank you teal. Do you know if this update will include changing Arizona Cardinals stadium from University of Phoenix to State Farm?

You're welcome. Didn't realize that stadium had a name change. Yes, I will include that, thanks for pointing it out!

smatz151
Pro Bowl

Postby smatz151 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Thanks again Teal. I noticed up by the scoreboard when I was playing at the Cards stadium it said "University of Phoenix". Is your HD-Fix mod going to include the 100 year on field logo for teams ?

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:33 pm

smatz151 wrote:Thanks again Teal. I noticed up by the scoreboard when I was playing at the Cards stadium it said "University of Phoenix". Is your HD-Fix mod going to include the 100 year on field logo for teams ?

See here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=21823

Return to “Graphics”