Purple's Uniforms - Cincinnati 2021

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Purple's Uniforms - Updated Giants and Bills

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:20 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Those colors are very accurate for logos and such but when I make uniforms, I base them off of how close they'll look to their TV counterparts. For example the Vikings shade of purple on the site is their officially listed shade, but in game and on TV the purple will look vastly different.

But isn't that very subjective? Basing it off what you see on TV will literally change depending on weather, time of day, lighting, camera angle, make and model of your TV, the visual settings on your TV, your eyesight, the lighting in the room your TV sits, etc...

While I think we should pick a uniform set and go with it, I get where you're coming from. I guess as long as you post the RGB info for the colors you use then if someone wants to create accessories that match they'll be able to do so. I really haven't noticed any issues using that site for colors so I'm going to stick with it.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:39 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Those colors are very accurate for logos and such but when I make uniforms, I base them off of how close they'll look to their TV counterparts. For example the Vikings shade of purple on the site is their officially listed shade, but in game and on TV the purple will look vastly different.

But isn't that very subjective? Basing it off what you see on TV will literally change depending on weather, time of day, lighting, camera angle, make and model of your TV, the visual settings on your TV, your eyesight, the lighting in the room your TV sits, etc...

While I think we should pick a uniform set and go with it, I get where you're coming from. I guess as long as you post the RGB info for the colors you use then if someone wants to create accessories that match they'll be able to do so. I really haven't noticed any issues using that site for colors so I'm going to stick with it.

Yeah, I'm going to post the RGB values for the current uniforms soon, and after that with any new uniforms I'll post the values.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:04 am

Here are the Steelers colors.....

Pittsburgh Steelers Colors.doc
(37.5 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Purple's Uniforms - Bears, Eagles, Lions, Washington Uniforms

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Alright, next up with the update we have four teams, the Bears, Eagles, Lions, and Washington.

Updates made:

Lions - Better shades of blue and sliver, new template
Bears - Slightly more vibrant shade of navy, new template
Eagles - Less bluish shade of midnight green, new template
Washington - Modified uniforms for 2020, new template (helmet number a generic number 20)

Download link here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9dzskn4q ... s.rar/file

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Purple's Uniforms - Bears, Eagles, Lions, Washington Uniforms

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:46 pm

Please excuse my absence. Been busy getting ready for college and all that.
Anyways, here's a WIP... could be done by tonight.
mainapp 2021-07-20 15-57-19.png
mainapp 2021-07-20 15-57-19.png (5.03 MiB) Viewed 4753 times
mainapp 2021-07-20 15-53-12.png
mainapp 2021-07-20 15-53-12.png (5.43 MiB) Viewed 4753 times
mainapp 2021-07-20 15-34-09.png
mainapp 2021-07-20 15-34-09.png (5.39 MiB) Viewed 4753 times

BigSteel33
Veteran

Re: Purple's Uniforms - Cincinnati 2021

Postby BigSteel33 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:43 pm

I just want to ask...Is Cincinnati update going to be released?

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:35 pm

BigSteel33 wrote:I just want to ask...Is Cincinnati update going to be released?

Hey, sorry about this lol. College has had me exceptionally busy the last couple months but I've had time in my schedule. I'll see if I can finish these tonight, and if not look out for them tomorrow.

BigSteel33
Veteran

Postby BigSteel33 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:12 pm

No worries. As I tell my daughter who is a JR in College, if you work your tail off now, maybe you won't need to work as hard when you're my age.
And maybe you'll have more in the bank.

I just thought the pictures looked great, and it kind of is the only major change missing from last season that we've seen so far. I guess the rams white throwback and the Packer's green deal coming up, as well. But the pictures you put out look spot on, and I wish I could figure out how you do it.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Are you going to add the Detroit Lions all-white uniform combo that they sported vs G.B during a previous Mnoday Night game back in September? In an article, the team was going to release the all-white combo as part of their Rush Colors back in 2017, but didn't.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:50 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Are you going to add the Detroit Lions all-white uniform combo that they sported vs G.B during a previous Mnoday Night game back in September? In an article, the team was going to release the all-white combo as part of their Rush Colors back in 2017, but didn't.

Once I have enough time I'll be doing every uniform that hasn't been made for this season.

Return to “Graphics”