X mod

A collection of all finished mods!
elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: X mod

Postby elguapo » Sat May 09, 2020 6:43 pm

Theov wrote:Is there a way you can share the Custom Art for these teams?

You can use any customart for public/private/non commercial use any time. If there is a name from a different user just credit that user with the source.

Some early leagues do not have customart.dat files but I will have them available in the future. (...for the Xmod v3.0 and Madden 07)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 am

elguapo wrote:

You can use any customart for public/private/non commercial use any time. If there is a name from a different user just credit that user with the source.

Some early leagues do not have customart.dat files but I will have them available in the future. (...for the Xmod v3.0 and Madden 07)

What I meant was, is there a way that YOU can share the custom art files (not the .dat files) with us/me? :)
I want to use some logos for my franchise.
No signature needed.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun May 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Theov wrote:
elguapo wrote:

What I meant was, is there a way that YOU can share the custom art files (not the .dat files) with us/me? :)
I want to use some logos for my franchise.

I added an "Art Dump" section at the bottom of the first post. I will add more leagues as they become available (or I find them). I had a major USB drive failure in which I lost a lot of modding files so this is pretty much what I have so far. Hope that is what you were looking for.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:13 pm

Borgaster wrote:Please, don't stop update this mod. Is the best mod ever created to Madden NFL games(Greatest Historical Teams Mod too). Now, i am here because i have problems with the logos of NFL teams. They have been replaced for others logos after import the others leagues. How i make to fix it? Thank you!

Download and install the Xmod in order making sure you install the Xmod patch and then use the Xmod2.ros. that roster has all the logos correctly.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:Please, don't stop update this mod. Is the best mod ever created to Madden NFL games(Greatest Historical Teams Mod too). Now, i am here because i have problems with the logos of NFL teams. They have been replaced for others logos after import the others leagues. How i make to fix it? Thank you!

Download and install the Xmod in order making sure you install the Xmod patch and then use the Xmod2.ros. that roster has all the logos correctly.

elguapo, i try it several times but don't work. Only with me occurs this problem? Other problem that occurs is that many teams does not import the uniforms.

I don't know if it's just you. Maybe your system can't run the old editors causing the installations to fail.

I am working on a version 3 where I will have everything installed in one download. I do not have release date for it yet.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:49 am

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:
elguapo, i try it several times but don't work. Only with me occurs this problem? Other problem that occurs is that many teams does not import the uniforms.

I don't know if it's just you. Maybe your system can't run the old editors causing the installations to fail.

I am working on a version 3 where I will have everything installed in one download. I do not have release date for it yet.

elguapo, i can't wait for this update but, please, make a update that do not be necessary import the teams like Greatest Historical Teams Mod 1.5(for example). Thank you for your attention and your mod is amazing.

If I have some free time I'll put it all together into one download. I did put special instructions that importing the teams is not necessary.

Special Instructions
Install the league packs but do not import the teams. The Xmod2.0.ros file will have the teams imported.

In any case I'll try to put it all together.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:26 pm

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:
elguapo, i can't wait for this update but, please, make a update that do not be necessary import the teams like Greatest Historical Teams Mod 1.5(for example). Thank you for your attention and your mod is amazing.

If I have some free time I'll put it all together into one download. I did put special instructions that importing the teams is not necessary.

Special Instructions
Install the league packs but do not import the teams. The Xmod2.0.ros file will have the teams imported.

In any case I'll try to put it all together.

elguapo , I try make it but the teams don't appear with the uniforms. The only way is the import the uniforms and the problem is that many teams don't appear with the correctly uniforms. I follow the order to instal but notting happens.

Let me finish the project I'm working on and then I'll put the Xmod2 together and upload it.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:18 am

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:
elguapo , I try make it but the teams don't appear with the uniforms. The only way is the import the uniforms and the problem is that many teams don't appear with the correctly uniforms. I follow the order to instal but notting happens.

Let me finish the project I'm working on and then I'll put the Xmod2 together and upload it.

Ok, elguapo, thank you for your attention, thank you to created this amazing mod and to update him. I can't wait !

I hope you didn't uninstall the Xmod because all it needed was a roster upgrade. Some of the leagues do not have uniforms and use the EA uniform as a temporary uniform until uniforms are made for those teams.

I'll upload the roster update tomorrow.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 am

Borgaster wrote:
elguapo wrote:
Borgaster wrote:
Ok, elguapo, thank you for your attention, thank you to created this amazing mod and to update him. I can't wait !

I hope you didn't uninstall the Xmod because all it needed was a roster upgrade. Some of the leagues do not have uniforms and use the EA uniform as a temporary uniform until uniforms are made for those teams.

I'll upload the roster update tomorrow.

elguapo, this update will correct the logos of NFL too? Thank you !

Ok I did notice two or three uniforms out of place.

When I was trying to preview the uniforms to make sure they were correct, Madden tended to crash once in a while. This is due in my opinion that the uniforms have different size parts and or they have different bit sizes. If we can have all the uniforms be the same sizes and bit size then that should solve the problem and the uniform should look correct in the uniform preview window.

I need to check other things before uploading the roster update and then I'll upload the repackaged Xmod2.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:12 pm

From what I noticed was if there are two teams with the same name(IE: Panthers)there will have to be a difference when creating the 2nd team. So the NFL has the Carolina Panthers, the USFL has the Michigan Panthers. The Michigan Panthers would need a suffix in front of the word Panthers. So creating that team it would have to have a .dat listing as USFL_Panthers.dat and USFL_Panthers.dbt.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Finished Mods”