X mod

A collection of all finished mods!
Sidelion
MVP

Re: X mod

Postby Sidelion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Can anyone post pictures of the five misc. stadiums?
"Why do you go away? So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too."

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:03 pm

I would recommend downloading the mod and previewing the stadiums. Using the STADIUMS.dat and the UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat files you can quickly add these stadiums to your roster.

The X mod uses the expanded spaces to add new graphics, so the default madden graphics are still there.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm

the only problem with FF_FIXIV MOD UNIFORM.Dat is that uniforms on the CFL,WALF teams are thrown off...XMod's UNIFORM.Dat is fine
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 am

BTW when you put in the USFL 84 teams use the orinial unis and logos and helmets. I don't think either the spring leagues are going to start up. but I have their designs to put in if they do.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:04 pm

BUS36 wrote:the only problem with FF_FIXIV MOD UNIFORM.Dat is that uniforms on the CFL,WALF teams are thrown off...XMod's UNIFORM.Dat is fine

The UNIFORM.DAT file should be considered like the portrait file, that it will be unique to the roster. If you are using a different roster...use any portrait/uniform files that came with the roster.

BUS36 wrote:BTW when you put in the USFL 84 teams use the orinial unis and logos and helmets. I don't think either the spring leagues are going to start up. but I have their designs to put in if they do.

I'm about to start adding the USFL teams. I've finished adding the CFL teams but I would like to add the USFL teams before I post an update. PM with your thoughts. I did find the list of the '04 skin tone and I want compare it to the '08 to do a true skin tone conversion of Muscle Mike's roster.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 pm

"The UNIFORM.DAT file should be considered like the portrait file, that it will be unique to the roster. If you are using a different roster...use any portrait/uniform files that came with the roster."

That is what I found out and went back to the XMod unis.

As for the 1984 USFL you hit it on the money when you converted MM 04 roster to 08. Go with the original 1984 designs, I do have the logos and helmet designs that I updated. we can always add them as an imported team and change them there.Or create a 2014-15 team if we want.

I love the Xmod and rather use it . Untill the FF-FI can figure out what went wrong with XIV.

But DAM you do great work.....

BTW what would you say if I found the UNIFORM.DAT file from 2002 that has the Steelers 1933 uniform...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:49 pm

BUS36 wrote:I love the Xmod and rather use it . Untill the FF-FI can figure out what went wrong with XIV.

You realize you're a part of the mod team, right? You're talking like you never were. And we did figure most things out, or did you never download the last update?

This mod is definitely something I will need to check out one day, but I won't have time until the next FF mod is done.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 pm

no.. that is not what I said... the Xmod is working without the problem of XIV. Yes I did download and install the last update and we still had the problems with loosing FA. And now I am running the FF-FIXIV mod on Madden 07 instead of 08.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am

You guys have made awesome rosters. I transferred the main and FA teams to a tmp X mod roster and a simmed three seasons without any problems. Just a testament of how good the FF is that it can run in other rosters.

I would like to transfer the FF uniforms also but that is too much work. I don't want to use the TUNI transfer because the FF TUNI does not follow the default TUNI. Hopefully slowly i can transfer them so that we can follow the default model. Why do I like to follow the default model?... because it works.

But for now... I just want to add graphics to Madden.

ehlomint
All-Pro

Postby ehlomint » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Hey BUS36 how did you find that Steelers jersey? I have the old versions of Madden, please advise!

Return to “Finished Mods”