Full "LEATHERHEADS" mod *RELEASED* UPDATE

A collection of all finished mods!
BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:44 pm

The Complete "LEATHERHEADS" Football Mod *RELEASE*

***Okay fellas, here's the download link for the full "Leatherheads" mod, via the Leatherheads YouTube page with video...Download link is just below the video..........LEATHERHEADS

***This is the DIRECT Download link to my Google Drive account, with the mod...UPDATED:10.31.14.........https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DeKQ0LXyhsOHNISUxFd1JCdFk/view?usp=sharing

BOTH DOWNLOAD LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED...to include recent minor fixes to the Leatherheads mod on 10.31.14...

***For those of you that have ALREADY downloaded the mod prior to this update, all you need to do is UDATE the ROSTER, which you can get at the bottom of this post.

Adjustments made:
1.Re-edited all jersey numbers for players
2.Fixed a few city ID errors
3.Fixed team stadium background colors for about a dozen teams, including all Exhibition teams

.......ENJOY!

My apologies gentlemen for being out of the loop for the last several months and being unable to finish the Leatherheads mod ..........Good news is that the LH mod is NOW AVAILABLE.....in the two above download links.....

The name "Leatherheads" reflects this mod and time era in every way.....from the stadiums, leather helmets, uniforms and shoes, players playing both sides of the ball, offense & defense for 60 minutes, to the uniforms that the referees wore.....This was the birth of the NFL......you can take the NFL's first "dynasty", the Canton Bulldogs, into "Franchise" mode and pound the rock with Jim Thorpe, or take the "pass happy" Boston/Washington Redskins with "Slingin'"Sammy Baugh at the helm, and see if you can lead them to the "Super Bowl".......32 teams ready for "Franchise" mode or swap out for any one, or all of the 7 "Leatherhead Era" Exhibition teams with the Madwolf team swapper....."Franchise" or "Play Now"....it's all good.....On top of that, all game modes are functional.....Create-a-team, create-a-player, practice, superstar, etc........The Leatherheads Mod is a fresh new look and a new kind of fun....

Here's a look at the teams/coaches included...

NFC
NORTH
'41 Chicago Bears/George Halas
'36 Green Bay Packers/Curly Lambeau
'20-'25 Rock Island Independents/Rube Ursella
Boston Redskins/Ray Flaherty

SOUTH
'20-'23 Canton Bulldogs/Jim Thorpe
'48 Cleveland Browns/Paul Brown
'23-'27 Duluth Eskimos/Dewey Scanlon
'49 Philadelphia Eagles/Greasy Neale

EAST
'26 Frankford Yellow Jackets/Guy Chamberlin
'34 New York Giants/Steve Owen
'48 Philadelphia Eagles/Greasy Neale
'42 Washington Redskins/Ray Flaherty

WEST
'38 New York Giants/Steve Owen
'34 Chicago Bears/George Halas
'49 Los Angeles Rams/Clark Shaughnessy
'29 Green Bay Packers/Curly Lambeau

AFC

NORTH
'21 Chicago Staleys/George Halas
'25 Chicago Cardinals/Norman Berry
'30-'44 Brooklyn Dodgers/Jock Sutherland
'20-'25 Pottsville Maroons/Dick Rauch

SOUTH
'33 Chicago Bears/George Halas
'28 Providence Steam Roller/Jimmy Conzelman
'45 Cleveland Rams/Adam Walsh
'30-'33 Portsmouth Spartans/George Clark

EAST
'48 Baltimore Colts/Cecil Isbell
'20-'26 Akron Pros/Elgie Tobin
'50 Cleveland Browns/Paul Brown
'42 Chicago Bears/George Halas

WEST
'20-'29 Dayton Triangles/Carl Storck
'33 Pittsburgh Pirates/Forrest Douds
'22 Green Bay Packers/Curly Lambeau
'29-'32 Staten Island Stapletons/

"LEATHERHEAD ERA" EXHIBITION TEAMS (Official teams/rosters per Hall Of Fame committee)
All-Decade 1920s Team
All-Decade 1930s Team
All-Decade 1940s Team
All-Time Two-Way Legends Team
75th Anniversary Team
AFC Hall Of Fame
NFC Hall Of Fame

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Full "LEATHERHEADS" mod

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:09 pm

I thought this was one of slydways mods? Guessing it was fake too?

mikehill
All-Pro

Postby mikehill » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:39 am

It was on College football PC but then the thread was closed for some reason. May you could tell us why bay?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikehillschannel
Bizarre music videos every Sunday

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:12 pm

mikehill wrote:It was on College football PC but then the thread was closed for some reason. May you could tell us why bay?

Well Mike, all that I'm aware of is that slyd wanted to communicate through Pm's.......the threads are open once again.

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Okay guys, in order to hopefully prevent any unwarranted/disrespectful remarks, which have nothing to do with myself or the "LEATHERHEADS" mod, from appearing on this thread ....Yes, this mod was a joint effort between slydways & myself......just as much as it was also a joint effort between the members of the FI site & myself......because without the wealth of knowledge, be it modded files, dats, tools, advice, whatever....from members of both the FI site & the CFPC site, I wouldn't have been able to create/finish the LH mod.

This project, which is now the LH mod, started for me when I was working on my "bayouboy historic" roster that was released here at FI a couple of years ago. Anyone who has seen that roster would also see that 18 of those "early era" teams are included among the 39 teams in this mod........slydways had a similar project going on with his "LH mini-mod" and we joined efforts from there and I simply incorporated my project with his, which started here at FI.....but, without help from members like elguapo or sleeper66, just to name a couple, of many from here, and slydways or ehlomint (who did a great job with the logos) I would never have seen this project become a reality.

I don't know, nor have I inquired about the mess that is going on between slydways and members of FI....this happened while I was away from the project for the last several months, and it has nothing to do with me or this mod and quite frankly, is none of my business.

Now, with that being said, if the owner/moderators of FI feel like this could cause any kind of problems (which is not my intent) then please let me know and I can delete this thread......it'll still be available at CFPC......I just wanted to share something here at FI, that I had a really fun time creating, and put a lot of time & effort into......and it is a really fun & unique game to play.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:09 pm

I would recommend catching up to what slydways has been up to, then decide whether you still want to part of that.

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Hey elguapo, one of the 2 minor issues I'm hoping to get resolved before I release the LH mod is with trying to get my 7 exhibition teams ( custom/created ) custom dat uniforms become permanent so they'll appear in the preview screen. They already appear in game. I changed the TTYP values from 5 to 7, but wasn't allowed to leave the TGID field "blank" in either the CTMU or CTMP tables.....the editor kept giving me a error saying I couldn't leave them blank....now, just changing the TTYP to 7, my custom dat unis do appear in the preview screen for all 7 teams, but my custom logos have all changed to the madden default "NFL" logo....and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it...any suggestions?

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Here are a few screenshots of the game....
Attachments
11.jpg
11.jpg (556.71 KiB) Viewed 8876 times
screen0005.jpg
screen0005.jpg (178.19 KiB) Viewed 8876 times
screen0004.jpg
screen0004.jpg (152.22 KiB) Viewed 8876 times

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:25 pm

...and a few more....