FF/FI XV Release (2.0 Hotfix #2 and Final Roster Released)

A collection of all finished mods!
RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Here it is. The final (hopefully) release of the FF/FI XV mod. A bunch of things have been changed in this version, all of which can be located in the patch ReadMe. I will give a few examples, though. There are new uniforms, including the Pro Bowl uniforms, BelieverInTeal's LP Field, a baseball field for the Raiders, and more. This is the complete mod. If you downloaded the mod before today, April 21, 2015, download the patch. However, if you have not, download the complete version. Please report any bugs, and all comments are appreciated.

Code: Select all

This is the final release of the FF/FI XV Mod for Madden NFL 08. It updates the game to the 2014 season, with graphical updates, roster updates, schedule updates, and more.

Before I get to the installation, I'd like to thank Raston, NickyJ and Danchat for their work on the roster, NickyJ for his work on player and coach portraits, elguapo for his graphical updates and uniforms, Raston for his coach updates, NICK, LOBBS, Sleeper66, thumstyx, lionsfan, reika30, and BelieverInTeal for their uniforms they let us use, Bason for his soloplayers, elguapo, Sleeper66, Pick6, and Austinmario13 for help with field art, Pick6 for his team logos, elguapo, BelieverInTeal, Sleeper66, and lionsfan for their work on stadiums, everyone who created the tools we use, namely NZA, torontogrudlies, Rexpage, JDHalfrak, and several others, and torontogrudlies for providing a site on which we keep Madden modding alive. I'd also like to thank Donny Moore, who provided the ratings for the Madden game from which our mod's ratings are based.

Okay. Now the installation instructions.

1. Remove any previously installed mod.

2. Go into the "Program Files" folder, and open the "Main" folder. From that folder, copy the files "launch.dat" and "launch.dat-orig" to the games installation folder, which by default is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\Madden NFL 08\. Replace the original files.

3. Go back to the "Program Files" folder, and open the "Data1" folder. Copy the files "UIS_LIB_Stadiums.dat" and "UIS_LIB_Stadiums.dat-orig" to the "Data1" folder, which by default is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\Madden NFL 08\Data1\. Replace the original files.

4. Copy the files from the "Documents" folder to Documents\Madden NFL 08\

5. Load the game and click menu, then file. Find the listing for [Default Roster] and select it. Load that roster.

6. Enjoy.

To uninstall:

1. Remove "launch.dat" from the game's program folder, and change the name of "launch.dat-orig" to "launch.dat", without quotes.

2. Remove the "UIS_LIB_Stadiums.dat" file from the game's "Data1" folder, and change the name of "UIS_LIB_Stadiums.dat-orig" to "UIS_LIB_Stadiums.dat", without quotes.

3. Remove all of the files you added to Documents\Madden NFL 08\

For more information on the mod, or to ask any questions you may have, go to the following website.

http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/index.php

This mod has been created under the name and in memory of Football-Freaks, the community that started it all. The members of the mod team and I all hope you greatly enjoy this mod, and we hope that it keeps you coming back to Madden 08.

--RevanFan

Download Links:

2.0 Full Version:

MediaFire
Mega
Nexus Mods
GameFront

2.0 Full Version Hotfix (Download after the 2.0 Version):

Mega
GameFront
File Dropper

2.0 Full Version Hotfix #2 (Download after the 2.0 Version and Hotfix):

Mega
GameFront
File Dropper

Final Roster (Download after all of the above files):

Link Removed: Roster Experiencing Issues. Use the roster listed as [Default Roster] after installing the mod.

Patches for Old Versions:

1.5 Patch (Use only if you downloaded the mod before February 15, 2015):

File Dropper
GameFront
Nexus Mods

2.0 Patch (Use only if you downloaded the mod before April 21, 2015):

MediaFire
Mega
Nexus Mods
GameFront
File Dropper

Bonus:

Below are links to things that should enhance your use of this mod.

MadMod X
JD's Fantasy Draft Utility
Madden Amp 3.8
NZA's Franchise Guide
RevanFan's franchise guide
Calhoupe's Madden Scripts
TexMod Equipment for FF/FI XIV (should work with this mod)
pick6's TrueTurf TexMod Turf Enhancement (should work with this mod)

Videos:

Installation tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzy3dZUds3c
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: FF/FI XV Release

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 pm

GameFront link is up.
My Cowboys Journal

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Nexus Mods link is up.
My Cowboys Journal

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 pm

When I tried to download from filedrop, the download kept getting interrupted and I couldn't download it. But Game front works.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:When I tried to download from filedrop, the download kept getting interrupted and I couldn't download it. But Game front works.

File Dropper worked fine for me, but that is why we include multiple downloads. Not all will work for everyone.

Try it out and give me your comments.
My Cowboys Journal

Spectacularpooh
Veteran

Postby Spectacularpooh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:When I tried to download from filedrop, the download kept getting interrupted and I couldn't download it. But Game front works.

File Dropper worked fine for me, but that is why we include multiple downloads. Not all will work for everyone.

Thank you Revanfan.. i know im an Eagles fan.. but you and the rest of the FF community is a freaking GOD!!
Twitter: Spectpooheagles
Twitch: Spectacularpooh2414 (plays a wide variety of content)

Spectacularpooh
Veteran

Postby Spectacularpooh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:23 pm

RevanFan wrote:

One other thing i must say is that THIS couldn't have come at a better time.. the day AFTER my Birthday (just now turned 19) and a possible Seahawks win. i WANT them to win it all again. So thanks for releasing this.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Spectacularpooh wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

One other thing i must say is that THIS couldn't have come at a better time.. the day AFTER my Birthday (just now turned 19) and a possible Seahawks win. i WANT them to win it all again. So thanks for releasing this.

You share a birthday with my dad! How fun. Well, happy birthday. Check out those Eagles uniforms you wanted to see and let me know what you think.
My Cowboys Journal

nygdk
Rookie

Postby nygdk » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:35 pm

I downloaded from GameFront and it didn't work the first time, after a re-download it worked perfectly.

So far it looks awesome, thank you so much for putting in the time and work to keep Madden interesting on PC!!

Spectacularpooh
Veteran

Postby Spectacularpooh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:20 pm

You share a birthday with my dad! How fun. Well, happy birthday. Check out those Eagles uniforms you wanted to see and let me know what you think.[/quote]

THIS WORKS GREAT!!! Loving the all black. played on Levi Stadium, it does not freeze.

Return to “Finished Mods”