FF/FI XV Release (2.0 Hotfix #2 and Final Roster Released)

A collection of all finished mods!
CodoNamus
Pro Bowl

Re: FF/FI XV Release

Postby CodoNamus » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:35 pm

So far plays great thanks again for new version!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm

It may take me quite a long time to fix the issue with the uniforms, but I won't release a patch until I figure it out. Thanks a lot to Austin for finding the problem. I would probably have never noticed it. I have no idea how to go about fixing it, but at least it was found.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

iamsaintsfan
Pro Bowl

Postby iamsaintsfan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:02 pm

great job on the mod!! I like the way the game opens it reminds me of PS2 days when i would play madden 04 and the way the game opens into the stadiums is pretty cool too

should really teach the next generation how yall do this

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Download didn't work for me Bus. Also, we're going to have to offer an updated player template file. I noticed it wasn't included in the final release and it included a new coach portrait and coach clean-up I believe and Duron Carter's portrait. Since Carter was signed by the Colts and wasn't in the roster I put him on the team but with an IR injury.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 pm

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=16015&hilit=bason#p53434

it was Bason.. I remember giving him the Steeler players..I think on the last page he put all of them
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:30 pm

email me .. and I'll send you the file..
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:10 pm

BUS36 wrote:http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=16015&hilit=bason#p53434

it was Bason.. I remember giving him the Steeler players..I think on the last page he put all of them

Those are the ones he told me he'd update for the mod, and never finished them. The Buccaneers ones have outdated uniforms, and several teams have players who are no longer on the team.

EDIT: He replaced the cut guys, I see. I suppose we could include those in the patch. My list of needed updates keeps on growing.
My Cowboys Journal

hsfpc
Banned

Postby hsfpc » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:14 pm

RevanFan wrote:It may take me quite a long time to fix the issue with the uniforms, but I won't release a patch until I figure it out. Thanks a lot to Austin for finding the problem. I would probably have never noticed it. I have no idea how to go about fixing it, but at least it was found.

In the TUNI section of the roster. For UFID 436. Change the TGID from 24 (Rams) to 25 (Ravens).

The odd "Lions" uni you saw was cause by a conflict of two TUCO "5's" for the Rams. That uni is found in UFID 160 and is used for the Free Agents, (create-a-player ), and (Super Star create your own).
"Just call me Hank!"
Better Fields
Better Officials

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 pm

hsfpc wrote:
RevanFan wrote:It may take me quite a long time to fix the issue with the uniforms, but I won't release a patch until I figure it out. Thanks a lot to Austin for finding the problem. I would probably have never noticed it. I have no idea how to go about fixing it, but at least it was found.

In the TUNI section of the roster. For UFID 436. Change the TGID from 24 (Rams) to 25 (Ravens).

The odd "Lions" uni you saw was cause by a conflict of two TUCO "5's" for the Rams. That uni is found in UFID 160 and is used for the Free Agents, (create-a-player ), and (Super Star create your own).

You found all that? Thanks. Saved me a bit of time.
My Cowboys Journal

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 pm

So far I like what I have seen... hope those soloplayers helped.. Steelers look good like all the uni combos.. just wish you could have made the 1933 uni. GREAT WORK !! thanks.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Finished Mods”